+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Crude Oil is a futures market. There are some things that you need to be aware of to trade it correctly. And we have some key setups to show you, including the best strategy pdf and best forex trading strategy pdf. It can also be essential to check the news for such events as the oil supply and demand release each week. We also have training for winning news trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however, we understand that each of your traders trades here in their own way. here you get some strategies but you have to choose what strategy you take and only how to actually trade. Analysis is one of the best strategies for actually trading forex. learn and apply a lot of things, about forex, it's also an additional strategy to actually trade forex. and these are all good strategies, depending on the person who uses them. because everyone's trading emotions are different. but if I prefer to use the scalping technique, hedge the same martiangle. Don't forget to use MM that is good and wise in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats an interesting question that is often asked on this forum. I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people. It important that you find a style that suits you.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    In the course of my profession, I have approved different strategies. However, the trading system that gave me better benefits was the result of the combination of a moving average with MACD and RSI. This trading system has a high level of effectiveness and the entry and exit rules are very clear. It is also not too complex, therefore its use is very simple.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you are new, you can trade a little, less risk. Think of trading several times during a trade that the market will be able to under any circumstances. You can trade both to reduce risk and collect some profits every day. Never be emotional. Often you think you will not be tempted to get more profits if you trade more. and trade refers to the rapid purchase and sale of shares throughout the day, with the aim that the purchased shares will go up or down in a value trading strategy that instantly increases profitability, the role of the moving average

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy can be decided based on the win and lose ratio and that can be used to determine whether the strategy is good or not, but what makes the strategy good is the trading style or technique of a trader, for example there are those who are good at scalping. prefer to trade daily and some continue to open trades for several days. and in this trading business traders make different strategies for their trading business, they all have different capital and their strategies are also different, some traders make risk trading strategies and some make low risk according to their capital.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy is news and you have to have very good and sincere friends and guides who will help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and make money and you have to pay close attention to the market to be a good and expert trader and successful and you deserve to be profitable because you give time to it and good dear as one of the forex traders I really consider winning your trade you need anylsis good from market trends if you are better for anylsis market trends with anylsis fundamental and technical rather than your wining ratio are improving strategies depending on market conditions. we are not dependent on a single strategy we need to make a strategy in accordance with market conditions

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of these strategies are good, especially the most common, but try practicing on a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading a foreign currency trading strategy. I care about losing money. and One of the best strategies that works on the Forex market is simple classical technical analysis, which allows many good conditions to enter, but the most important thing is knowing how you can handle such conditions to achieve the results you want.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, really i think it's the truth and i personally believe that i am an ordinary trader i try to learn more and more forex every day. I hope everyone has to learn forex properly if anyone wants ... when I trade I like trading M1. and in my opinion there is no perfect strategy. a good strategy depends on the traders who use it. if you are looking for a new strategy, you should try it with a demo account to determine whether the strategy suits you. a strategy will work if we feel comfortable using it, and each strategy gives different results for each trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)