+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has their own strategies for trading froex, if you are bigger then it is better for you to start with a demo account so you know more about forex trading. Nad one more thing, a stratergy might never work in every situation. You have to have a backup plan to deal with the risks. and Fibonacci trading is actually very good, this trading strategy really helps a lot of investors in monetary makers, especially if you do work that has great trading bill management, but I'm sure you should be vigilant to get bogus. really gone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just choose a few strategies that you think are good for you, then attempt to change the demo account. Practice and make sure you will get a good amount of money. longer than most trades have, the more you earn, the more you will make a better living. I know it's hard to get a good amount of money on the Forex market if you don't do demonstrations. I recommend that the best strategy is the strategy that is practiced in demonstrations. Because no matter how good the strategy is, if you don't practice this, all the time will benefit in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good based on my opinion, I don't really think we have the best strategy I know is that we have a better and better strategy but there is no best strategy because as far as forex investments are concerned there is no one really guaranteed so we only need to expect something to happen in the forex market so that proper money management is the best and in forex trading i use a simple strategy to make money. I earn every day for only 20 pips and stop trading. I avoid greed and control my emotions and feel relaxed when I open a trade. Forex is the best online money making business.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you searching online for the best effective strategies in Forex trading? If you have searched online for Forex work methods, there is no demand that you already know that there are a large number of Forex work methods, applications and alternatives promoted. Many providers even make strong claims to be able to generate + 500% income every season. Can you really believe in these "innovative" Forex items and services?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly which strategy is the best is really hard to say but from thousands of trading strategies you can choose one or more. But in one word I say a long-term trading strategy with a good money management system is the best method for successful trading. And if you are a beginner, you can try several strategies to follow and you can set accordingly, then your system and after that you can think of it as a good experience and then develop a system that is better than trading

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While there keep many separate games there that continue to prosper graphically and are also taken into consideration when it comes to the benefits of transporting your computer machine to provide reasonable character, the planet is also a unique effect, many of our comments go through a large selection near the next rig abuse game when and I think the best trading strategy is brokers, I found that many large traders who are profitable are brokers I have never seen that long-term traders can make bigger profits than scalpers, so it seems like you should try learning scalping

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy of each trader varies depending on suitability. I think the best strategy is scalping, because the opportunity to profit is huge and only take a few pips at any time on any order, and can do many open positions depending on the situation ... and I don't often make new strategies. You can try to follow several strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can implement it as your system, and after a few times you will get a good

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then you can try to follow some strategies and get one that suits you and then you can adopt it as your system. I think the strategy of keeping profit is initially you have to understand the strategy. Each strategy has advantages and disadvantages of each. it just keeps updating our strategy and some can return systematically. and the best strategy in my opinion is a strategy that always implements risk and risk, he said, is far greater than SL and has careful planning from the start dealing with how to deal with the market when ploating and recovering mentally because it exposes los

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different people organize their thoughts in different ways. But you never say which is the best. You only manage your money in your own way. Exercise and gain experience also think which is best for you. Then you choose which strategy gives you more profit and then choose and the best technique cannot be in dealing but in strategy towards currency transactions. The best technique is 92% study and study and only 11% deal. Unlike almost all beginners who want to spend 92% of their time dealing and determine how they get money to study. They are better equipped to face problems.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many can learn the strategies and try to use to trade in the currency market and each of these strategies is good, especially the most common, but try to practice in a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign strategy. . If you think you can't, then you can't do this. I don't care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long run. and in the book Omne, I read that there is no holy grail. if there were, everyone would copy it and thus the system would disappear. I hope you understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)