+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    thanks for expert ,
    i will used for all begans of weeks
    great ideas
    i am so happy , thanks for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    please tell us more about this strategy because there is no stop loss you have mentioned as i cant trade with stop loss cause with testing i have found that many times the market goes in the opposite direction and the profits i have earned in the last week turned to zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So there is need to be carefull all the time and always risk less.you have to be very wise when choosing one or more among the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while taking into consideration your plans, trading styles and goals.

Member Decent is an unknown quantity at this point Decent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar pata ho to ho skat hai ssab kuch hai forex se relted question au ranswer he de sktye hai forex is only good business and good eraning .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    mughy is strategy k bary mai nahe pata hai kio k trader wahe check karta hai strategy jis mai kuch acaha profit ki ummed ho is leyay yai zruri hai k hum wahe select kary jis sai kafi kuch earn kia jaye aur is k leyay hum starting sai he try kary like candlesstick support and resistance and ETC tou he is mai kuch acaha rahta hai..
    agar jo aapko ye trading strategy pasand aaya hai bhai, to aapke liye ye kafi jaruri hoga bhai ki aap is trading system ko achi tarah se jaane, aap jaan lene ke baad mein iska istemaal achi tarah se kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arif Yulianto View Post
    I think this strategy is not accurate every week and needs to be improved again...as long as I tested this strategy, I have loss my money and make my balance zero. Of course deep analysis needed to improve this strategy. I hope more improvement done for this kind of strategy.
    I think this is a very risky strategy because we never know when the gap will be closed, although the 80% gap will be closed
    but it could just market to continue its movement to hundreds of pips before closing the gap that was made on Monday. indeed rare but this never happened. Here we need a good money management in order to avoid long floating
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy is strategy k bary mai nahe pata hai kio k trader wahe check karta hai strategy jis mai kuch acaha profit ki ummed ho is leyay yai zruri hai k hum wahe select kary jis sai kafi kuch earn kia jaye aur is k leyay hum starting sai he try kary like candlesstick support and resistance and ETC tou he is mai kuch acaha rahta hai..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai GAP par trading karna waise to easy nahi hota hai, bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin GAP trading karne se hum logo ko ek strong signal ke sath mein kafi jayda pips le sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i want to ask something about this strategy. i have a confusion about this strategy as everyonw knows that there is no 100% successfull strategy.we are not using any stoploss in this strateyg if the market goes against our trade and we dont have the stoploss then our account will be washed.so what you recommend in this way ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)