+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo trading strategy es post main share ke gae hey woh bilkul theak hey aur main ne es ka bahut bar experience hasil kea hey aur es trading strategy ko use kar ke acha profit kea hey , agar Monday wale din open price Friday wali price se up ho tu ap ko sell order ke sath trading karne chaheay aur Monday wale din open price Friday wali price se down ho tu ap ko buy order ke sath trade open karne chaheay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-10), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), yulbang111 (2018-08-09), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear aap ki strategy bohot hi profitable lag rahi hay or dear mujhay is strategy ko learn karnay ki jrurat hay... dear agar men is strategy ko learn kar lu to ye meray liay bohot hi profitable prove hogi or men is say bohot sara profit earn kar saktay hun... dear men is strategy ko share karnay par aap ka bohot hi mashkoor hun aap nay meay or beginners kay liay ye bohot hi acha kaam kiya hay ... is strategy ko follow karna profit earn karna hay or men beginners ko bhe yehi request karun ga kay wo is strategy ko follow karn or profit earn karen wo jitna earn karna chahen earn karen or enjoy karen...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    AUD/USD Price Forecast – Aussie rallies significantly on Friday
    The Australian dollar rallied significantly during the day on Friday, reaching towards the 0.74 level, a significant area of recent supply after the jobs number in America missed. Because of this, it looks as if the market is going to continue to respect the support near the 0.7350.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I can understand this strategy just believe that the gap is made to be filled, but I do not think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that the gap will be filled there is no rule that they should be filled in the same day, and you can see still there are some gaps that are never filled so, I do not see any good strategy at all. and i think forex is a good job worldwide so forex is a good job in allover the world so this is my opinion about forex and i like forex trading all over the world so this is my opinion

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stratgy you are looking for a gud bt bro open market with a very rare gap can you tell me if there is a spacial week when the markt opens with a gap or it can open in every week with gap plz reply me and strategy i am sure that you have work on it and benefit from this strategy. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me ....

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm yes that's a good strategy but i also have to add some of my tips to make other members benefit. after you have learned either through online or have been getting tips from some experts about this business but you should always have some balance as a backup in your account. just invest 50 percent of your available balance and keep the rest in your account so that if you lose your investment you can earn through your reserves but if invested in everything then you have no choice and It's good I usually do not trade loopholes because I do not understand it but now after I found this thread, I will be careful for next week if there is a gap that was formed on Monday morning then I would consider using or trying your strategy.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yah koi ashi sreatgy nahi hai yah ak toka hai is man profit bhi hota hai loss bhi hita hai aap ko analyses kr k trading krni chaye toky lgany ka koi faida nahi hota os sy loss hota hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This might be suitable strategy for those days but no one will rely on this strategy because this is like a toss strategy where you toss and select one thing. And then it depends upon your luck whether you win or lose the toss. Always choose a strategy on which you can also rely on permanent basis because market is very volatile and it is also possible that market start moving in the same direction as it opened. So, I suggest you bro not to rely on these type of strategies but try to get some reliable one.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-31)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    I really cant trade with Gap strategy.. but some friends of mine told me that its one of the easy and verified way to make money in this market.. I tried to learn but it did not suits my trading style.. Because I like to trade with the current flow.. This is why I really dont care about others at all..

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i the trade gap thing is not possible at all times and not sure that any time slot will appear. If an open gap occurs then we can get some pips but it will never be a trading strategy. if we want to capture the gap then we can place two limit orders at the last moment of the Friday before the market closes. and in the market opening next week we can make a profit if the open gap happens. and I do not think the strategy will help you always, even if we believe that the gap will be filled there is no rule that they should be filled on the same day, and you can see there are still some gaps that never filled so, I do not see anything good this strategy altogether.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)