+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 207 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today, i have gotten profit 500$ in this gap strategy...
    with good money management, i have gotten more pips once a week with gap strategy.
    do you wanna too ?? use this gap strategy every monday..
    this is the result..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, I think this is a cool and new strategy for me. I heard about gap in the chart but I don't know how they see the gap. I think you share a nice strategy with us and your presentation is also nice. I try this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not a bad idea. Your Gap strategy is quite Good and better. I think it will get huge gap within one week. How much get from this strategy can share with us. How much % profit on this gap strategy can explain it. And there how much risk and how much profit I will get it from your strategy.

Junior Member maxx6028 is an unknown quantity at this point maxx6028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at least you put a stop loss..i think money management is very important in this strategy

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    good strategy ..
    for that I trade, I did not consider this strategy likely .. how much% profit from this strategy?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Let's see gap strategy in July 16th at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2248
    - Monday's open price at 1.2267
    Monday's open price is above Friday's close price, open sell with TP 100% at 1.2248 (because the size of gap is 1.2267 - 1.2248 = 19 pips)

OK, let's see gap strategy in July 9th, at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2286
    - Monday's open price at 1.2264
    Monday's open price is below Friday's close price, open buy with TP 100% at 1.2286 (because the size of gap is 1.2286 - 1.2264 = 22 pips)

The screenshot for pair EUR/USD at July 16th
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The result profit at July 16th
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    wow .... encouraging, should we pending with large lots, or small lots.

great, great achievement that only the gap, may be able to profit so much .. congratulations

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Hi there, today gap in eur/usd is only 10 point and we can't take buy because the trend is remain bearish. Wait untill the price going down more than 60 pips then you can entry buy. or simply you can make buy limit order under 60 poin from the opening price.
    wew... i am floating minus today!! i only set sl on 100 pips.. its so bad.. wil wait the result... will do hedging .. hm.. ...

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    hmm gap strategy main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading main jo ha na gap par bharosa na karene ye ek qisam ka juwa he ha es liye main to gap ki waja se apni trade close kar deta houn wese main to yahi kahoun ga k app jo ha na gap strategy ko itna aham na samgjo

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    master jiching, pls your expanations about today gap, i see for EU there are only 7 pips right?? and we take buy for it. but i think i must hedging it to take more profit, pls your comment about it.. thank you.
    Hi there, today gap in eur/usd is only 10 point and we can't take buy because the trend is remain bearish. Wait untill the price going down more than 60 pips then you can entry buy. or simply you can make buy limit order under 60 poin from the opening price.

Member saryofx is an unknown quantity at this point saryofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro. thanks for sharing, strategy and also indicator.
    but I want to know what mainly caused a proce gap? and if a price of a pair opened with gap, is it always the price to fill the gap? for i know theres a breakaway gap that seems never been filled.

thank you

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    master jiching, pls your expanations about today gap, i see for EU there are only 7 pips right?? and we take buy for it. but i think i must hedging it to take more profit, pls your comment about it.. thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 207 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)