+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 207 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member feiris is an unknown quantity at this point feiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    i ever do the same thing and i got profit too with gap strategy. but, some day i ever meet that the price move beyond our expectation, i forget the day, but it makes me more careful to using gap strategy. but, in some cases, it will bounce the the close price in friday, but in tuesday, not in monday. it depends too in the news release in the monday i think.
    well, for 80% i agree with your analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tune is an unknown quantity at this point tune's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gap trading can be risky, but if executed properly and effectively it can be very profitable.With a bearish gap, when the markets closing prices are greater than the markets opening prices, you will want to wait until you spot a bullish reversal pattern on the Monday before placing an order to buy into the currency pair in question. You would most likely want to place your stop-loss just 1 pip behind the bullish reversal patterns low too, before closing the order on the same weeks Friday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use gap strategy before closed market so we set our position few minutes
    from marked closed we hope the price will move up or down far from closed price.

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the things are going well, there is a great danger for every forex trader to become fully absorbed by it and to run to an extreme in the pursuit of greater profits. Forex market, as any other financial market actually, can become quite unpredictable, and the trader can lose all his hard-earned profits during one day.

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok my dear friend nice work.We need more like this strategy.Many trader doesnt want to share but you did it in free.So more thanks to you.I will test it in demo.Then if I get profit then I will use it in real one.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis on how to make profit with the Gap Strategy but am still at the learning process in the demo trading and when am through i shall upload my result to the forum just for the newbies to know the best way to make use of the Gap Strategy

Member mszman is an unknown quantity at this point mszman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhē yakīna hai ki āpa isa para kāma kara rahā hai aura isa raṇanīti kē hamārē lābha. Maiṁ isē agalē sōmavāra kō ēka kōśiśa dēnē kē li'ē jā rahā hūm̐ . Mujhē āśā hai ki maiṁ yaha vicāra sahī ḍhaṅga sē mila gayā hai aura maiṁ yaha mērē li'ē kāma kara sakatē haiṁ. Isa taraha kē acchā vicāra sājhā karanē kē li'ē bahuta bahuta dhan'yavāda,

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technique that can perform in some circumstances you publish. However, it is risky if you use a stop-loss and do not believe it will be efficient at all periods. If you reduce a lot of your consideration easily cut the incorrect company, you can not do.

Senior Member trqlslm is an unknown quantity at this point trqlslm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really like this too. for almost 7 several weeks, i always use this way to get benefit on last night.with the assurance, i believe the industry usually near the holes occur when the industry reveals. i don't use stoploss but i generally get ready 100-200 balance for each and every order.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not sure about the opening time.Pls help me when does the market really open at gmt+6 time format or in indian time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 207 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)