+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bilkul sahi kaha aapne dear brother, forex me hume agar earning karni he to hume pehle acche se learning karni bhot jaruri he, hum jitna forex ko learn karege utna hi hamare liye forex profitable rahega, or agar new forex user ho to hume forex ki demo account me practice b karni bahot jaruri hoti he samjne k liye, forex me profit karna he to humesa jyada learn karna padega fir jyada earn kar payege hum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein strategy banani hai to iske liye trading co fundamental analysis and technical analysis specially fundamental analysis to understand karna hai Jiske bad trader is market Mein gap ki strategy banaa sakta hai. Is Tarah aap forex market se gear strategy se best profit Hasil kar sakte hain

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i dont think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all. my dear friend i think forex is the good job in all over the world so forex is the good job in allover the world so this is my opinion about the forex and i love forex trading in all over the world so this is my opinion

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fotex market mai success hasil krney key lye har trader ki different strategy hai. Ap forex market mai ap Gap ki strategy bantey hai you ap ko es par bhe hard working krba hai. Jis sey ap forex market mai gap strategy bsn kr best profit eatn kr sakta hai.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye strategy jayda effective nahi hai, mere ko jayda pasand nahi hai, kyunki is strategy mein market har week gap mein open nahi hota hai, gap open ke liye humko har week market open par watch karna hota hai, aur ye bhi koi surety nahi hai, ki hum is strategy par profit hi hoga. I think gap technique described here is to the common activity due to the fact there may be dangerous inside gap technique just as if the market feelings after that the idea could just be some sort of just one sided circumstances in addition to in this case you will have not any gap stuffing.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's my opinion this marketplace often nearby a moves materialize should the sector frees. i actually avoid the use of stop loss nonetheless that i create 100-200 steadiness each sequence,. I'm going to try it to the upcoming Thursday. Hopefully Manged to get the reasoning accurately plus I actually causes it to be improve people. With thanks considerably to get spreading these awesome plan.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing gap trading is not possible to do in every time and it did not sure that every time gap will appear. if the gap open happen then we can get some pips but it will never become a trading strategy. if we want to catch the gap then we can place two limit order in the last moment of the Friday before the market closed. and in the opening of the market in the next week we can get the profit if gap open occurs.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's great! In the middle. Your offers I care even this technique from their economic benefits we know. My goal is a round of testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are effective as well. Good idea, thank you for the delivery of these styles. That's great! In the middle. Your offers I care even this technique from their economic benefits we know. My goal is a round of testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are effective as well. Thank your parents!

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice! What is a method. I know that you have that income was implemented along with his attitude. My goal is to try to the following Wednesday. Personally, I use and have ideas that together effectively. Thank you very much for the good representation as a concept. I have a new strategy. It's close and unflawed. I actually switched on and off for years now, but I just it I just discovered on Monday. Works well. The ne'er limit / constraint will tell you, the Forex trading. There are weaknesses to earn money. Plus you to prevent the loss of a strategy setting'?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)