+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sooner i used to take advantage of this gap strategy for exchanging, however coming from our expertise i'd really like to say that gap just isn't generally shut and therefore there isn't a utilize exchanging the particular interruptions to become packed, since this will be just the particular buy and sell with the hope and no conviction of acquiring the profits beyond doubt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never advise for newbies to try gap strategy. its because its does not happen regularly. Gap price only happen when the price on closing time on friday has huge difference when the price open on next monday. that's why really does not happen every week and if it does its really hard to predict if theirs going to be a price gap as usually the reason why theirs a gap price is that theirs something happen on saturday or sunday that when the market open on money the price correct itself to the actual value right away. As theirs no trading on saturday and sunday.good luck my frndzzzz....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is very good in my opinion but if the strategy is to allow the broker, to my knowledge there are brokers who do not allow such a strategy if profits exceed 10% of capital, this strategy may be very profitable. GAP strateg itna successful nahi hain aur na hi ismein kamane ke ache chance hote hain main is tarah ki strategy se dur hi rahna pasand karta hu ye kaam to kam deti hain lekin market se nuksan jayda udhana pad jata hain

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Dost aise gap ke saath openings bahut hin kam hoti hai aur ye strategy hum sirf Monday ko hin apply kar sakte hain isliye please koi aisi strategy share karen jo har din aur har market conditions mein fit baithta ha tatha profitable ho taki bhorase ke saath us ko use kiya ja sake aur profit earn kiya ja sake, is strategy ka prayog kaafi limited hai. hanji bhai gap strategy se trader hamesha forex mein paisa nahi kama sakta aur mere hisaab se tou ye bahut hei risky wali strategy hoti hai aur market mein hamesha gap par price open nahi hota esse trader daily kaam nahi kar sakta..

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost aise gap ke saath openings bahut hin kam hoti hai aur ye strategy hum sirf Monday ko hin apply kar sakte hain isliye please koi aisi strategy share karen jo har din aur har market conditions mein fit baithta ha tatha profitable ho taki bhorase ke saath us ko use kiya ja sake aur profit earn kiya ja sake, is strategy ka prayog kaafi limited hai. hanji bhai gap strategy se trader hamesha forex mein paisa nahi kama sakta aur mere hisaab se tou ye bahut hei risky wali strategy hoti hai aur market mein hamesha gap par price open nahi hota esse trader daily kaam nahi kar sakta..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the many indicators and difficult analyzation only see the open price and the close price before and we open order according to the open price with TP close price and tray it and you will get the feeling to analysis. Buddy i like your quote. but let me know that is this strategy is always perfect in all situation. no fundamental or technical or sentimental analysis is needed. most of the cases seen fundamental has a bad impact. so about it . please make details.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot for sharing the file and implementation method. Gap strategy sounds prolific. Would you please clarify where to use the stop loss and take profit? And why should we actually give an order in opposite to the reaction of weekly market opening price? Strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off only bad part of this is that i never found out where to place although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy! :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i don't think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i don't see any thing good this strategy at all. :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy could give you profit if the Friday news or announcement will affect market for long run. Otherwise, this strategy would be too risky. It is better if we have clear position before market close, then start new week without any hassle (floating position). My point of view, gap strategy could not be implemented all the time, but only seasonal as the gap itself not always happen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use gaps as one my trading strategies. However mine is fully manual and discretionary. 9 out of 10 times the monday gaps get filled up. The only thing missing in your strategy is what do you do if the price hits the S/L and then runs in to fill up the gap? I have seen that most of the times the price gaps and runs in the direction of the gap and then comes back suddenly to fill the gap.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)