+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned rubel4xx is an unknown quantity at this point rubel4xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Make Profit With Gap Strategy

When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rubel is an unknown quantity at this point Rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES i enjoy Forex trading . when i join Forex when i think its boring or stress work when i understand Forex then i enjoyed so much because Forex provide us many facility and chances we earn money and Forex provide new and interesting types of work so that i always enjoy Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx100 is an unknown quantity at this point fx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not everytime that you can predict gap in the market, but understand that every gap that takes place in the market depends on weekend fundamental issues. Just like the fiscal cliff of the US, which caused big gaps

Senior Member abni is an unknown quantity at this point abni's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan bilkul sahi kaha aapne dear brother, forex me hume agar earning karni he to hume pehle acche se learning karni bhot jaruri he, hum jitna forex ko learn karege utna hi hamare liye forex profitable rahega, or agar new forex user ho to hume forex ki demo account me practice b karni bahot jaruri hoti he samjne k liye, forex me profit karna he to humesa jyada learn karna padega fir jyada earn kar payege hum

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always use this strategy to get profit on monday.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI dear friend jee haan agar haam acha work kar sakaain or aik achi strategy bana lain tu koi waja nahi kay haam iss main profit hasil nah kar sakain lakin aik achi strategy banay kay liya hamain bohat say knowladge ke zaroorta hay or woo know haam aik dosray sayhi hasil kar saktay hain iss liya hi tu ham yahan hain .

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice share bro ...i will try this for sure ..By the way will this strategy works with Gold ? any way i will first try this on my demo account but this is a long trading strategy and i love long positions ...but there is fear that long positions will lose we should practice it a lot any way thank you bro ..i will try this for sure :P

Member kingshani is an unknown quantity at this point kingshani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i did no agree with you because you are telling about log terms trade .i belived on short tem trade if any have idea about that .
    then you are welcome to tell us about us.
    zeeshan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)