+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member admin india koyoktaek is an unknown quantity at this point admin india koyoktaek's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience so far. Such techniques are sometimes pending orders that we do not attach the gap is going on because the market is moving very fast. This technique is not very help me in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, nice strategy based on the profit can get. But, using no Stop Loss, mean has no Stop Loss level to define, i think it's too risky. getting Taking profit target for about 40 pip, but betting 100 - 200 $ in one single entry.
    By the way, GAP or whatever it is, actually has trigger causes it happens. so, i think, if there is no event or any other thing as the trigger, so the GAP will also never happens.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your GAP strategy and i think it can work with us but I am not sure where to put the Stop Loss Position. If the 100% profit works then o God it will be a happy day for us.
    But it can not work all day with all pair. Just see today, the price of USDJPY open price is below to Friday's Closing price and according to the rules it would be BUY and if I give an order to BUY then surely it would be loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saleh is an unknown quantity at this point Saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    there you go.. jiching have come back to shake the roll with his new trick.. but i want to ask, based on what are this strategy? because if you do not already know, that in fact there is no gap, but there has been a chart that does not appear. because basically at the time of the day Saturday and Sunday, the market is not being closed, but some brokers turn off the channel from the market, so on Monday when the broker reconnect the channel to the market, it looks like there is a significant distance or commonly called the gap.

Senior Member isnan is an unknown quantity at this point isnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it was the safest strategy that I know, because it is in the trading gap it is important once and when the gap went up we should sell order, and we put the take profit in to taste only, because sometimes the gap is not closing, if too large, so we should be able to read it.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many trader like to use this trading strategy more often than others because many times the market open for a new week with a gap in the prices of forex pairs and commodity and after a long observation many traders believed that the forex market always try to close the gap in the forex market more often than not so they tend to trade the gap and make money through this format but sometimes it failed them.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    great strategy, continue the great function my spouse and i never test the particular indicator, yet this strategy allow some great outcome
    the only awful portion of that is that i never found out best places spot, the particular SL if factor went wrong.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make profit with Friday-Monday gap strategy is not easy for trader if they not have good experience about that strategy,first traders should learn more about that and then adopt that strategy to make some profit..

Banned abni03 is an unknown quantity at this point abni03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a business where trader can make huge money but forex is not a short cut way to make huge money. Trader have to work hard to become a successful trader. It may take time to make money consistently. If you are skillful trader then you can make quick money.

Banned shuvo849175 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo849175's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course if you follow discipline trading as per your strategy and keep discipline in following forum rules it pays you in form of enhanced trading performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)