+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok I will try this strategy i some times use gap trading. it is profitable if market starts again as we think . Other wise there can be a great loss too. It should be done after proper market reading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhone is an unknown quantity at this point jhone's Avatar
    Thanks
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i don't think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i don't see any thing good this strategy at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi kaha aapne trader ko khud hi ko apne ko achi lage woh startegy istemal karni chahiye bhale hi koi bhi startegy kitni bhi achi kyo na ho par trader ko chahiye ke usko jo bhi strategy achi lagti hai ushi ke sath me trading kare taki jyada se jyad woh confident ho kar trading me profit earn kar sake.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about the use of gaps to make some profits in the forex business, but i am not interested in this as it is complex. I always make use of my own analysis so that i can have belief in myself and my system.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye strategy mere samajh me nahi aaya kya aap thoda aur explain kar sakte hain ki kaise karna hoga jaise example wagairah aur aapka koi result ki ye strategy sahi me kaam karta hai ya nahi agar aisa sambhav ho saka to accha rahega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member cnbc88 is an unknown quantity at this point cnbc88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy could give you profit if the Friday news or announcement will affect market for long run. Otherwise, this strategy would be too risky. It is better if we have clear position before market close, then start new week without any hassle (floating position). My point of view, gap strategy could not be implemented all the time, but only seasonal as the gap itself not always happen.

Senior Member dinesal is an unknown quantity at this point dinesal's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai muyjey gap strategy bilkul bhi pesand nehi hey, is strategy ka faida bilkul bhi nehi hey, ziada to yeh strategy loss hi deti hey aur bohot baar gaps fill hi nehi hotay hein to hum ko esi strategies sey avoid kerna chahiey

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that you all the advantages of this approach together with the also now can get full. I am currently under a fixed. We are convinced, can I think of for efficient management. So that this dream as an Instant Messenger.

Senior Member resnala is an unknown quantity at this point resnala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard about this strategy. So far i have learned from hear that it is a one kind of strategy and a good one. Can you guys provide me any video link from where i can see that how it will work and how to use it.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown This is the indicator you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)