+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How to remove symbols in MT4

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    can you explain to me the meaning of the symbol is?
    whether the indicator is mounted or just the image that you want to delete posts to know that you can double click on the symbol after that clock properties and you can delete it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can double click on the symbol then right click select properties and you can delete it from there do not forget to restat MT4 after you do the deletion,
    may help you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helo sir i have also a problam , a red line is comes in the graph by selecting from the above tool panel ant it is cones in between the chart ling and indicators so i want to remove it. i try many time to righr clicking but ti not worked so any one please help me yar i m thanking full u ..

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for remove symbol in our meta trader is very easy, we just righ clikt on symbol pair, after that choose remove or hide, so pair what we choose will be gone forever. that very usefull to make our connections going fast.

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to remove this indicator here's how ....
    1.point your mouse to the indicators we want to remove,
    2.the second step right click and select remove indicator indicator .....

then it will be gone ......good luck

Member PTTLegend is an unknown quantity at this point PTTLegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to remove symbols in MT4

I met a problem when I was trying to use Fibonacci to put in to chart, my mouse seem to be old to work well so I put the wrong position then I realize I can' remove those (. plz help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5