+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to remove symbols in MT4

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne jis chert se indicetor ko remove karna hai app os par apne mous se rait click karo aur indicetor list kholo aur os ko wahan se delet kar do yad rahe k indicetor list kholni hai app k jitne b indicetor hon ge sho hojayn ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kalim157 is on a distinguished road kalim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is so easy to remove the symbols in MT4 software .first of all you go your curser on the symbol and then right click on it
    then one bar appier on it and then selcet a remove option and then that symbole is remove .
    it is so easy na

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PTTLegend View Post
    I met a problem when I was trying to use Fibonacci to put in to chart, my mouse seem to be old to work well so I put the wrong position then I realize I can' remove those (. plz help me
    You can log in and click on the symbol MT4 will you clear the way by double clicking on the icon and right click select proertis, then you will be able to easily remove the symbol
    may help you

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can do this by right click select properties and you will be able to remove the indicator that you want to remove, if you do not understand then you can ask me that I made ​​the right scren Shot for you

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear it is so easy to remove symbols from the MT4 meta trader so open your Mt4 meta trader software and double click on the symbol and then right click on the symbol that you want to remove from your MT4 meta trader software and go in to delete option you can delete it from this option and it is no difficult to remove it.
    " Forex is my life partner"
    i want to make a group of trader in pakistan so add me.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very easy to remove symbols in the meta trader, only the symbol pair clik right, after that choose to hide or remove, so we choose what pair will be gone forever. We have a very fast connection that could not be useful.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PTTLegend View Post
    I met a problem when I was trying to use Fibonacci to put in to chart, my mouse seem to be old to work well so I put the wrong position then I realize I can' remove those (. plz help me
    You better try and change your old mouse and make it new...lool, What if you are trading and the mouse falls your hand, will you blame the mouse, the broker, the market or yourself? The caution and prevention is better my friend.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यदि आप हटाने या अपने चार्ट में सूचक को हटाने की समस्या का सामना करना पड़ा. तो पहले अपने चार्ट पर डबल क्लिक करें वहाँ एक छोटी सी खिड़की खुली. सूचक को हटाने की एक विकल्प हैं. तो हटाने सूचक पर क्लिक करें.इस तरह से अपने सूचक चार्ट से हटाने के लिए मैं भी चार्ट में लाल लाइनों के फलक के शीर्ष के बीच लिंग, ऊर्जा कुशल एक चार्ट जो उपकरण और चींटियों की बात शंकु, तो कि हटाया जा सकता है. जल परिवहन सेवाओं अक्सर कोशिश क्लिक करें, लेकिन आप कुछ भी करने में मदद आप Yar और मेज मीटर धन्यवाद. ..

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you faced the problem of removing or deleting the indicator in your chart . Then first double click on your chart .There a small window open . There are a option of removing the indicator . then click on remove indicator . in this way your indicator remove from chart .

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have energy-efficient, Ling between the top of the pane of the red lines in the chart is a chart which tool and point cone of ants, so that can be removed. Water transport services Click often try, but do you have anything help thank you Yar and table m. ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast