+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does any 1 have a good Template with indicator for Breakout strategy

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, i use broken trend system, you draw your trend and attach SMA ( 9 and 30 ), then i wait for the trend to be broken ( up or down ) then after the SMA cross i go ahead and place my order. That gives a good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother there are different approaches for each type of marketing breaking course profitable, only remains true to a certain going to eventually find on the method of production and i think it could possibly be located outside only with a productive approach to the currency treaty....

Senior Member jestar is an unknown quantity at this point jestar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, good breakout is used to market price trends are continuing. candlestick pattern, and added support resistance has also been able to produce a breakout area. so my question is, why would you look for a template if you know the basic pattern candlestick.

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally, access to the Internet is a kind of way. You can share your training can be useful to see ads in a different way in each style, only to find out sooner or later in engineering construction will always be special. I think it might be the only effective method with certain foreign exchange contracts is based outside the trust.

Senior Member kiron25 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is really a form of access to the online mode. There are different approaches for each type of marketing breaking course profitable, only remains true to a certain going to eventually find on the method of production. I think it could possibly be located outside only with a productive approach to the currency Treaty.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, sensible escape is employed to promote worth trends area unit continued. candle holder pattern, and additional support resistance has conjointly been able to turn out a escape space. therefore my question is, why would you search for a temple if you recognize the essential pattern candle holder.........

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    like the title say i looking for a Breakout stratagy template or indicator
    that give me SL and TP levels based on Suport and resistence lvl of pivot daily of the current candle (stratagy for daily candle )

thanks
    in my opinion, good breakout is used to market price trends are continuing. candlestic pattern, and added support resistance has also been able to produce a breakout area. so my question is, why would you look for a template if you know the basic pattern candlestic
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there isn't one type of breakout strategy shared on the internet. There are multiple ways to trade each type of breakout profitably, just stick to one until you've turned it into a successful system. In my opinion, one can live off the profits of one successful breakout strategy traded on one currency.

Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    like the title say i looking for a Breakout stratagy template or indicator
    that give me SL and TP levels based on Suport and resistence lvl of pivot daily of the current candle (stratagy for daily candle )

thanks

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se tou ap Bollinger Bands kay indicator ko use karen ye mai ne use kiya hai kafi useful hai aur ap is se achi trading kar saktay ho lekin phele learn karen properly then earn karen mai ne khud is se earn kiya hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast