+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 189 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: 500$ ky lia sab sy acha leverage?

Banned shagufta is an unknown quantity at this point shagufta's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on you to use the any leverage the trader can earn the money form the trading like as the i think the 1:1000 is the best for the traders to use the for the trading a trader can use 1:500 to 1:1000 leverage without any worry but should keep in mind that the higher leverage should not be used for trading higher lot orders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can use any leverage for 500$ deposit.it is your choice that what are u choosing leverage.because you can get advantage of leverage and also you can loose money.100 is good leverage for your deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah bro ur thread is very good i appreciat it I started my trade with same amount of money. However, You can take 200:1 leverage. Never be greedy in Forex market. otherwise u will be all of ur capital by being greed... thank you

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap es markwt mai 500$ ki investnent say kam krna hai.mery khayal aay ap es market mai leverage 1:100 theak hai. Jb ap trader olace kray tou ap money mabagement ki calculation ky sath kray. Tou es tarah ap es market mai zada say zada kamyabi hasil kr sakty hai.Begar planning ky ap es market maiksmyabi nai hasil kr sakty.Ap ko es market mai patience ky sath kam krna hsi.

Banned aqwapower is an unknown quantity at this point aqwapower's Avatar
    Thanks
    ai yeh trading ke liye sab se best hai hum iss ke saath ziyada trades open ker saktay hain aur agar hamari equity 1000$ se bar jaye ti hamain levergae bhi kam ker leni chahiye yeh acha hai trading ke liye. reasonable amount of money really, a trading leverage of 200-300:1 is a good idea here really, by this i still believe that you will still get the best out of the market without much risk.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe 2 things which are dangerous for traders equity. one is greediness and the other is use of high leverage for high profits. 500$ is a middle level investment for best earning of profits from this capital the favorable leverage is 1:100. This leverage will save our capital and will also provide us profit.

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Levarge ap ki marzi hai bro jitna ap rakho magr ek baat ka khayal kro k lot size ap kam use krna q k is ssy ap ko kafi faida hoga . Forex ek best aur real kam hai aur mujhy yeh boht pasand hai . Agr hum forex market main dekh kr kam krty hai to is smain hamein kafi faida hota ahi ...

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe $ 500 is often a affordable cost actually, the dealing leverage associated with 1:100 a very good idea the following actually, simply by this we nevertheless believe you will nevertheless obtain the finest from the current market devoid of considerably possibility.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    500$ ky lia sab sy acha leverage?
    tables are in order.
    These are not whole-month studies, as other studies in the text have
    been. These are actual month; if a contract in a market made its high on the
    last trading day of the contract, then thats the way its scored in the accompanying
    tables. In the other style of studies, as in Appendix A for example,

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that leverage is 1:200 for 500$ account . I am saying these on the behalf of my strategy that i have thought recently . Sometimes we can predict the market accurately with our confidence so in that matter we can trade average lot size .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 189 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)