+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: 500$ ky lia sab sy acha leverage?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is one of the good leverage to trade in the Forex with any amount which is one of the good leverage as there is no higher and lower risk but follow proper money management and discipline while trading with any type of leverage always.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is considered a good profit can work it, but in order to reach this profit have enough experience because lack of experience may lead to the loss of everything in the forex market, but should also reduce the size of the risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxi View Post
    my dear actually for me I think we should do with leverage in forex is great, because we need to be ready and do not save the capital that is a bad thing and as traders we have to be ready and impatient and hard work will be very meaningful and we should be able to focus and it was very good indeed.
    Dear hum jab 500$ ka investment karte hai to hum koi bhi leverage ke sath trading kar sakte hai but hame yah dhyan rakhna hoga ki hum jayda risk na le aur apne mind ko puri tarah se diciplin me rakhker hi trading kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anam42 is an unknown quantity at this point anam42's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher the leverage, higher the scope of losses so selection of leverage is so much important in forex market in accordance to your investment in this business. In my opinion 1:100 is the best leverage for the investment of 500 dollars.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear 500$ 1 achi amount hai forex trading k liye agr aap ko experience aur knowledgw hai to aap ko 1:1000 ka leaverage use krna chaye ku k is se acha profit hota hai but remember loss ka khatra bhi zyada hota hai is se

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex forum View Post
    agar ap forex me itna earn karna chahty ho matlab k ap 500$ earn karna chahtay ho to ap ko is k lye bhot mehnat karna parti hai or ap leverage hamesha apne capital k hisab se he set kia karo agar apka capital zaida hai to ap ek ache trade trade laga skhtay ho is k lye 1.1 ka leverage set kia karen
    Bhai jab capital kafi bada hota hai to humare ko low leverage ka use karna hota hai bhai, main to yaha par bhai yehi kahunga ki low leverage par hum logo ko kafi badiya tarah se capital ko manage kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned yoyo09 is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo09's Avatar
    Thanks
    well that money is very big money for my trading account if i invest in my account 500 dollar so i just get the market work on a daily basis and i make a target as 10 to 30 $ daily, and if you are intending to make money with it so you i am recommend that you learn with a smaller amount of money on cent account and only put the rest of the money in it when you are confirm

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex me itna earn karna chahty ho matlab k ap 500$ earn karna chahtay ho to ap ko is k lye bhot mehnat karna parti hai or ap leverage hamesha apne capital k hisab se he set kia karo agar apka capital zaida hai to ap ek ache trade trade laga skhtay ho is k lye 1.1 ka leverage set kia karen

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Leverage

G ha bros leverage 1 hi rakhni chahiye aur ye normal hy every time k liye aur har koi janta hy fx mai apni amount ko sirf double
    Hi kr sakty hain yaa 80% tak apne invest ka
    Aur mazeed greedy hona big lose dy ga fx mai to leverage 1 hi rakhni chahiye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid003 For This Useful Post:

moazzam532 (2018-01-27)

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage k bary ma bht s alog pochty hain kafi logo ko tu iss ka pta he nhi hota hia k ye kya hota hai ma tu sab ko ye he kaho ga k 1.100 jitna bhi balance ho aap k liye 1.100 best hai matalb aap capital k 100 guna k brabr ki raqam ki trde kr sakty hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)