+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1328

Thread: How I become a better trader?

Senior Member lusyfo is an unknown quantity at this point lusyfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any body can became a better trader in Forex trading. So that he/she have to learn much. He/she have to practice with demo for a long time until earn demo profit. He must gather about money management system and apply it properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to become better trader then you must have to understand that you have to follow trading rules and proper money management and while doing so you must have to make good strategy on the demo trading account.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader can become a better trader in the trading if they give more time for trading. traders should give minimum 7-8 hours for the trading. information is more successful for the traders. When the traders will trade in the FOREX then the traders must see the information. this traders must free from greedy in the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I personally believe that all it took no small amount of effort and should be able to manage everything correctly,We need to understand that a trader must need forex education, practice and understand the trend of the market.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lokeshkharb View Post
    You can become a good trader after spending some years in this market and after gaining experience.In my view, newbies should know that Forex is profitable business but at the same time dangerous. to turn into a much better speculator plenty of activities along with know-how needed. you should be conscious of promotes good and bad. consider tricks coming from all other folks traders. then you can gain a lot more ideas along with get acquainted with your current problems. Along with next to each other daily embark on training throughout tryout accounts.
    ek acha trader banane ke liye aapko jyada se jyada learning aur practice pe dhyan dena hoga hmesha ye sochkr chale ki aapko kuch nae aata hai kabhi overconfidence hokar trading na kre isse bht risk rehta hai

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can become a good trader after spending some years in this market and after gaining experience.In my view, newbies should know that Forex is profitable business but at the same time dangerous. to turn into a much better speculator plenty of activities along with know-how needed. you should be conscious of promotes good and bad. consider tricks coming from all other folks traders. then you can gain a lot more ideas along with get acquainted with your current problems. Along with next to each other daily embark on training throughout tryout accounts.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coolvirk View Post
    in my opinion to become better trader

Charts.
    The forex market changes constantly, that is why it is important to look at some of it's past charts. This can help you see what direction the forex market might be heading. While this is not a guarantee, sometimes the past repeats itself. Also by looking at different charts with different timelines, one might can find an investment opportunity that they did not notice in the forex market before.

Use a website's tools.
    When you are buying and selling in the forex market you can use a website to do this. There are many different websites online to choose from. Be sure to find a legitimate website to start investing in the forex market with. It could be very frustrating to try to start investing just to find out that the website you were using to trade in the forex market has taken your personal information. So be sure to research what forex website would work best for yourself.

Forex demo account.
    A forex demo account is one that you can use to play in the forex market without risking any money. While you can make a lot in the forex market, you can also lose a lot. So by using a forex demo account you can begin practicing without having to risk your own money. Once you begin to see a profit with a forex demo account you might be ready to start trading with real money. Just make sure you are comfortable trading in the forex market before you start using your own money.
    I would like 3rd option which is forex demo account, I must clear here that demo account is the great source of getting practice about real trading and no one can become the successful trader without working on demo account.

So all the newbies should work at least two months on demo account then should start the real trading for better results.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lusyfo View Post
    we all want to become a successful Trader in forex market. i think if we want to success in forex market then we should porper study with forex and learn forex from a expert forex trader and i think that one expert forex trader can help you to be a batter forex trader
    add to the experience and knowledge to share with other traders is very nice. we can draw lessons from the experiences of other traders so that we can know how we take the right steps. from there we can develop our ability to conduct trade in the forex business.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by voipkolkata View Post
    My brother if we want to get success in forex trading then we need to trade with confidence and trading skill. If we can trade with confidence and experience then we can make profit and we can make good profit and for that we need to practice in demo accounts.
    we all want to become a successful Trader in forex market. i think if we want to success in forex market then we should porper study with forex and learn forex from a expert forex trader and i think that one expert forex trader can help you to be a batter forex trader

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    If you want to be good trader then you must have to follow the trading rules and money management for all of your trades so that you will not get more loss but gain good income from your trading.
    I agree, should be disciplined by the rules and good money management. I think it is supposed to be like that way of trade. would be minimal errors in taking a decision if the discipline with our trade rules and good money management. even an opportunity to obtain greater profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)