+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Man vs Women in forex trading.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading korna ke lea trader ko knowledge ke joruret hotahe trader jitna knowledgeable hoga utna he profit korsake ga. Es market par man aur woman yea dakar profit nahi korsaktahe trader. Profit korna ke lea trader ko sikna partahe jub trader assah tarikeke shate sikar trading kortahe tub trader es business par jeada profit bana saktahe. Forex business me gents aur ladies dono hi trading kar sakte hai par dono ki situation alag alag hoti hai. Mera vichaar se gents ko trading ke alawa koi dusra kaam nahi karna padta hai wo apna pura focus forex trading me de sakta hai, lekin wahin ladies ko forex me trading karne ke saath saath gharelu kaam ko bhi karna padta hai. Isliye gents forex me jyada success hote hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhe log yah pe man aur woman bhut jauyad hi easly treding kar sake hai hamko esko bhut jayad hi acehs esamjh lenc hahieys jei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad ho skaty hai bhae log hamko bhut jayad hi yah je knowleg pa ke bhut jayad hi pesa bnen pe bhut jayad hi dhyan dena chhaiey I think that both of them can trade in this market and can be successful , the difference will be only in the discipline when you be inside the market , a lot of people will say that the men can trade better than women but I don't agree with that and I see that both of them can succeed but should trade with discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak aurton ka swal hai wo is kam me zyada tezi say in ho rahi hain or un ka is business me rujhan bhot he zyada barh raha hai me samjhta hun un ko chahye k wo is kam me anay say bad me behter way say kuch karnay ka sochay to wo b mardon say zyada paisay kama sakti hain is liye zyada paison k baray me kam karna zyada kuch de sakta hai or chala sakta hai.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    your thread is good. man and woman are join the market. but the success is only personal. they are learn complete knowledge and experience. they are work market patience + knowledge. they are success full trader. they are earn the money regular. man and woman dono hi trade kr sktay hain trade ka ye business dono kay liye hai dono ko hi is mai trade krna chaahiye q kay dono hi s mai trade kr kay acah earn kr sktay hain aur is kay ilawa aap bhi is mai trade kr sktay ho

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your thread is good. man and woman are join the market. but the success is only personal. they are learn complete knowledge and experience. they are work market patience + knowledge. they are success full trader. they are earn the money regular. man and woman dono hi trade kr sktay hain trade ka ye business dono kay liye hai dono ko hi is mai trade krna chaahiye q kay dono hi s mai trade kr kay acah earn kr sktay hain aur is kay ilawa aap bhi is mai trade kr sktay ho

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wecan say that the man and woman are Jon the market. Both have the equal opportunity in this market. But those are work the market with the planning and analysis base. So that they are work the market successful. They are able to achieve the daily base target. They are follow the market trend. They are successful. At this time lot of women are jion the Forex business and they are earn the money regular.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There has been no survey that who is more successful in the forex market but if you check the forums and various website then you will come to know that there are more male traders in the forex market as compared to the woman , but still this does not else about the success ratio of them. I think it depends upon individual to individual how he learns the market, no matter what is the gender

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no difference between men and women, as well as the exchange of information on the foreign exchange market. This is something that has joined the sex change, that are necessary for the understanding and appropriate discipline at all times, to learn, how to be a good broker experienced try someday. mere hisaab se dono hi forex trading main ache hote hai agar kisi ko forex trading main learning aati hai to wo forex market main trading kar sajta hai uske liye ye matter nae krta hai ki wo ladka hai ya ladki

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se ye bahut acha bissness opurtunity hai ki isko man and woman dono kar sakte hai agar bat karte hai ki kon sabse aage kam kar sakta hai to mere khayal se wo trader man ho ya woman unhe sabse jyada is bissness opurtunity me apna jyada time spend karna chahiye ki wo is forum me jyada demo trading karna hoga wo hi is bissness me succsess kar pate hai ye ek bahut acha rojgar ka tarika hai jisme koi bhi telented log kam kar sakte hai jinh ke pas apna telent aur educated ho thank you indian forum for me

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear men or women have equal opportunities for learning and earning but for housewives have advantage for learning and trading because they have enough time to work and earn sufficient amount to fulfill the needs herself and entire family. Trading ma man or woman m koi farq ni ye to koi bhibkar sakta ha par ap ko is k bary m pata zaror hona chahy jis sy ap trading kar sakty news ka pata ho or market sy pata karty raho k kis par trade karni chahiy to phir man or woman dono kar sakty ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)