+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XGLOBAL Markets

Banned B_Patel is an unknown quantity at this point B_Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your company is good, but not for us, I mean traders... Its good for you and your company... Instaforex is good for us.. There is not any broker in FOREX market, which promotes Its clients time to time except Instaforex...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member arndt is an unknown quantity at this point arndt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded a demo account and I am impressed with the speed of execution and conditions that are offered in the demo. Can someone tell me is the live account exactly the same as the demo account? I know the orders really being placed may slow things down a bit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Pantelis is an unknown quantity at this point Pantelis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

XGLOBAL Markets

Hello everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pantelis Michael and I am the official representative of XGLOBAL Markets. The purpose of creating this thread is to answer to the members of this forum to any questions regarding XGLOBAL Markets.

Our company provides Forex and Precious Metals’ trading with some of the most competitive trading conditions through the MT4 platform. We have removed the different account types by offering one universal account type to all our traders so we can ensure that all our clients have access to an unparalleled trading environment.

The list below indicates the unique benefits that we offer to all our clients under the global account without any sort of classification

• One account type for all traders that can be activated with any amount
    • Low spreads starting from 0.8 pips without commissions or hidden charges
    • Swap Free trading without any sort of restriction for all our traders
    • Full STP/ECN business model to ensure no conflict of interest and no any dealing desk intervention
    • Fast execution to all trades
    • All trading strategies and EAs welcome
    • Deposits by bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard, Skrill, NETELLER – all inward fees covered by XGLOBAL Markets

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have.

Thank you and wish you all the best with your trading.

X GLOBAL Markets Ltd
    Fragklinou Rousvelt, 162,
    1st Floor,
    3045, Limassol, Cyprus
    Tel: +357 25 560055
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2014-07-08 at 07:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open