+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 277 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Confidence vs Knowledge.

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both of these thing have equal importance on forex trading because without knowledge you cannot perform very well on forex tradig.because if you dont know anything else about the things on which you have start your work so definitely you have to face the loss from forex trdaing thanks. but if you have confident then in every field of life you are always follow a succsesful in your life thans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shoaibashraf678 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf678's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to successful in your life both things are most important. it mean without knowledge you canot perform well in the forex trading because when you dont know the basic rules and regulation of forex trading the as a result you cannot perform very well in the forex trading . 2nd is that without confident you are also not perform very well in the forex trading because if you get a loss by chance then your confidence gives you a power to stand against your loss thans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    confidence k liye b apke ps knowledge ka hona zrori h agr apke ps knowledge hogi to hi apko khud pe confidence hoga bina knowledge k ap kuch b ni kr skte hn is liye knowledge zyda zrori h confidence se

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe both knowledge and trust factors are important to gain a good knowledge of trading and gain profit both in the form of profit. Forex is a reliable source to earn a good profit in the form of profit. Without knowledge you can not trade on a live forxx account. and Confidence and being the right trader there are so many ways we must develop and we must be the same and we have to work for certain fields and we must govern in the right working principles that develop into the right path and so when you trade forex and we have to do business intervention and we have to set the same rights for the process and the same.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are important in trading. we can not believe without knowledge. But both are different things. we can not trade just our beliefs need knowledge. if I compare the two knowledge is very important. Q k ap knowledge k trte trading ho agr aik time ap belief na bhi dikhaye lekin sirf or trust sirf k bunyad pr trading ni kr sktey. and confidence and related knowledge, we become confident when we have good knowledge. because knowledge is the foundation of every business, including forex. so in any business, the learning process is the key, to gain good knowledge, so they can trade well too.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually with me I clearly believe that we need confidence and knowledge because without knowledge we can not gain confidence in trade, we may face challenges in trading, we need to learn business first and then we need to develop a trading plan and have to trade with confidence. and for me I personally assume that there is no trust without knowledge so if anyone wants to increase his confidence he must first gain sufficient knowledge about that field, so the first thing is knowledge because knowledge is power and it gives automatic confidence to someone , in my opinion, knowledge and beliefs are important aspects.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that forex trading is one of the biggest financial markets and we can easily get success in forex thrading if we have good knowledge and good understanding about the market, we know that if we can learn then we can make money easily and we can Increase our confidence if we can learn this and have good knowledge about it. and confidence vs knowledge we can say that when knowledge will solve then trust will build trust without knowledge will be dark so we can say that knowldge is mother of trust

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Confidence-vs-Knowledge. all need to be a good forex trader. If someone does not have Confidence they will not be a good winner in the forex trading market and if someone does not have knowledge about forex trading, they will lose in the forex trading market. So both are important in the forex trading market and in this trade business if you have the trust and knowledge about the trading market then it will bring you happiness in this trade in this trade both trust and knowledge are used

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think knowledge is the basic stuff for our confidence. Without knowledge there is no trust possible for us. And I think confidence is a must for our trading system otherwise we can not make good trades. If we try to learn more and more. and also practice with that knowledge then we can gain that kind of confidence and be successful. and I believe that trust in forex trading without knowledge is a bad thing for yr capital because it will cause huge losses. Knowledge is very important for trading and will generate profits.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have the knowledge in the forex market to earn money and if you have the knowledge, trust in your trade will surely come because with your knowledge will detect the right technical pattern and it will give you confidence to do the trade and I think without your knowledge, our self will not work here and we know that if we can learn this trade business then we can make good money and we can be a successful trader too. I think as a forex trader we need the trust and knowledge to succeed here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 277 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)