+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful traders isolate themselves from the opinions of others.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is correct experta aur professional traders kabi bhi dosray traders par depend nahi karty kiyun kay unka apna knowledge aur experience itna zyada hota hai kay kisi aur trader ki advise ki unko zarorat nahi hoti wo har trade main khud kay analysis karty hain aur apni strategies apply karty hain isi liye wo expert hotay or ye lever unho nay bohat mehnat kar kay hasil kiya hota hai agar ham bhi chahty hain kay achy trader banain to hamain bhi hardworking karna hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ap forex men kam kerny k liy dusry traders se advice ley skaty hein mager ap ne apny analyses bhi draw kerny hein, or ager ap k apny analysis or dusry traders ki opinion se common apko idea milta hai tu pher ap us per amaal ker skaty hein is tehran ap zaada acha kam ker skaty hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A successful trade becomes successful after doing a lot of hard work and keeping patience in the Forex trading market because he always keeps on learning new things about the trading market. he never stops learning throughout their career in the trading market and that's why they are successful. They always maintain discipline in the trading market and they always tend to learn new trading strategies of the Forex trading market. The market is a risky market and be careful in this market.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-22), QamarXulqi (2018-07-22)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your position, my friend. for me, I think that you do not know that surely they are a lot of merchants around the world who are well informed you all you need to understand in the reality the trade will give you better. do not knwo the undoubted, usually some brokers around the earth who will show you everything you have for you to realize, Save your trade. and every successful trader starts out as a beginner and and I do not want to agree that they are trying to isolate themselves but because of differences in people and even successful traders.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trader successfully isolate themselves from the opinions of others I believe forex trading can make us successful in life but I do not believe in a short time. We need to be patient to learn how to trade well and succeed. It takes a lot of learning, patience and experience. As long as we abide by the rules of trade, success will continue. Patient and perseverance is the key to the path of success ,,, I think forex is a similar job. Yes my friend strongly agrees with you. Successful traders sometimes do not show their trading strategy and if so ... then it's not a real saying that in that way we can all get big sums that way. so I think we should follow our own strategy and follow the experts. loves work.

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successful traders define conflicting definitions. You mitt. They never follow other communications. They give a sign. They sleep on a planned fountain, and in the way they place a saintlike conscious awareness, they go on to form their own reason and grow it or use them to hold their own rules and legendary where and when it is appropriate to trade and for that they recognize far.
    Successful and good traders must be genuine, as they make their own strategies that give them an edge. If they have flaws, before making the best profitable plan, but when they make it, they will start making good money. I think they do not use robotic programs that they trust only for their experiences and brains.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree yes the best way to trade the forex business is to pay more attention to your opinion than the opinions of other forex traders because when you listen to every body in forex you will become more and more confused and also when you don t listen to any body it can also be very bad for a forex trader, so my advise to every forex trader especially new to the forex trading industry that the best way to get ahead in the forex trading business is to analyze your on your own and later compare your analysis with that of some very good forex traders that you know, in this way you can easily get by those noise and distraction to get what you want.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-25), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-25), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your position, my friend. for me, I think that successful traders do not isolate themselves and listen to the opinions of other traders because you never know that a junior trader comes up with a great idea that can help you in your trade. A trader who has spent more than twelve years in the trade has isolated his opinion and he does not believe in the opinions of other traders because he is an expert in trading. Have a good trade for you. Successful and good traders must be genuine, because they create their own strategies that give them an edge. of course they have a loss, before making the best profitable plan, but they create it they will start making good money. so I think we should follow our own strategy and be able to follow the experts

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true, this is a very important thing that you have mentioned because in this world of competition most of the traders in the forex market are very good in their own strategies and methods sometimes try a lot of things to earn more money and in doing so they follow other people who may incur losses. Forex is the largest market in the world and a very useful site for you. Cost plans, provide, but when they start to make good profits, they do not want all of their strategies. in addition, do not take any trade recommendations you can get as a result I am losing my business to others.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I totally agree with you. I can say that you are right I think this is a simple strategy to be followed by most successful traders, if anyone wants to be a successful trader then he should make a plan in trading and every day he has to work on it. I note, it's always open to new suggestions that can improve your trading style and make money with this merchant. I think I realize that traders are once again making consistent profits from forex trading always open to new suggestions so they can improve the type of business and make more money with this. Thought very wrong actually if owned by a skilled trader, should they want to share their experience with us. Best luck and good pips, man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)