+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nicely it really is tough for me. now i'm the novice regarding currency trading with individuals day time now i'm attempting to realize your money administration this is tough for me bcoz it really is our very first time with buy and sell when i was by no means did buy and sell with earlier. therefore i'm going to test more challenging for taking risk o% per buy and sell. Although i am aware one particular items zero risk zero gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well it truly is difficult in my opinion. now i am a new newbie regarding forex trading throughout individuals day time now i am looking to learn your money administration this really is difficult in my opinion bcoz it truly is my personal very first time that throughout industry my spouse and i ended up being in no way do industry throughout past. so i will try trickier for taking danger o% every industry. Although i realize one particular things absolutely no danger absolutely no achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monitor2 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use and follow money management and risk management system. I take risk only 2-3% on my trading balance for my every trader. If we take a high risk then we can fall in a great loss.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir risks are calculated as per lot size and our capital and professional traders always go for risks calculation before placing orders as by doing that we limit our losses and takes up the trade only when we can afford to loose that money and some people do that calculations over fixed pips and takes up the trade so it all depends on our trading plan and trading strategy.

Junior Member Kabilraj is an unknown quantity at this point Kabilraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will set my trade risk upto 20% because every chance may get a gain, but sometimes if it reaches upto -20% i will stop the trade, and put to new order. thus my risk is 20% per trade.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main zayda rsik nahi la raha ho meri her trade per risk 20%tak hota hain is sa zayda risk main nahi layta hoo muje loos hone ka bohat dar lagta hain is laye bohat kam risk layta ho

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bhai g jab tak hamaray pas capital 100$ hay , hamay 0.10$ per pip lot size sa agay nh jana cahiyay , es sa hum kafi secure way k sath trading kar saktay hay aur earning bi hamay kafi achi ho sakti hay .
    hanji bhai agar trader ke paas 100$ capital hai to usko hamesha 0.10 volume par he trade open karna chhaiye nahi to uska high risk hojayenga ya fir uske account mein marginal call hit hojayenga,apne capital ko esme manage karna bahut jaroori hai tabhi trader esme kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member Sinshy is an unknown quantity at this point Sinshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the world market first and we must be mindful of that and give it a good initial maximum, especially in terms of information gathering and especially also that every piece of information in Forex are of very great importance and every piece of information is very important and every discussion as well Thank you young

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    0.10 lot size tab tak ke liye theek rahta hain jab apke pass 100$ ka capital hota hain agar capital 1000$ ka hain to fir bhaiya ji apko vol 1 ki trade karna chaiye hamesha capital jitna ho utna hi volume use kare
    G bhai g jab tak hamaray pas capital 100$ hay , hamay 0.10$ per pip lot size sa agay nh jana cahiyay , es sa hum kafi secure way k sath trading kar saktay hay aur earning bi hamay kafi achi ho sakti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my risk per trade is that whatever my proposed target of the trade in likely to be i will make sure that i do not risk more than half of that amount which means that if i am willing to target 100 pips in any trade then i am not ready to spend more than 50 pips in preparing for its risk and the ration of my risk to reward is 1:2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)