+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Junior Member dhiraj25 is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member emmanuel is an unknown quantity at this point emmanuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is part of forex trading, in learning and training to get proper knowledge of forex trading, money and risk management are the major parts in you put in more time and effort to get profound knowledge of it..knowing how to calculate the percentage of your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hawjadna is an unknown quantity at this point hawjadna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ke forex trading risky business hai es liye humy risk leny se darna nahin chahiye lakin market ko proper analyze kar ke agar risk lia jae tu loss ho jae fir khoi bat nahin forex me hum risky as le gey tu kuched earned kar payen ge otherwise ye humy kuch bhi nahin de gi lakin risk us jaga le jahan profit ke chance zaida hod !!!

Senior Member mamun159 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun159's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trade all time risk ./..but if you method work in forex very good .. no risk is profit . i hofeful forex is good business.

Member fast33fx is an unknown quantity at this point fast33fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have the right to control how much we put our account in risk, as a trader we cannot control the market only every decision we put into action and the result of the risk we deal in forex is actually would be profitable or less profitable, but the important is we risk lesser.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gabwasa85 View Post
    For me I observed that the trading is full of risk and tension. When I traded as a firstly i watch the trend of the market and also read the data and financial as a news then I apply to trade. In this way 0% risk involved in my trade. I often earned the profit from trading !!!
    Watching the trend is good, But you can still have losses as a result of this. naturally in this Forex business, One should know and understand that there is no such thing as zero risk.
    Patience is Key.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Every business obviously have their own risks, Forex has risks, And thus it means that a trader is supposed to take control and reduce all their risks that they are taking in Forex trading business.
    hanji risk to har business me hota hai chahe koi bhi aur kisi bhi field ka ho aur forex me bhi trader ko apne risk ko management karke chalna hoga aur wo jetna risk ko control kalega wo utna he achhe se yaha trading kar sakta hai aur apne orders ko sahi se laga payenga..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    Every business obviously have their own risks, Forex has risks, And thus it means that a trader is supposed to take control and reduce all their risks that they are taking in Forex trading business.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member hawjanda is an unknown quantity at this point hawjanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that my percent risk when i use small capital is 2% of all my equity, but when i yse the big capitalls, i used as a 1/800 from my capital so i think it is safe for my style of trading because typically im a kind of scalping trader. So. Think 1/800 is very good if we use it in scalping, that based from my experiences !

Senior Member gabwasa85 is an unknown quantity at this point gabwasa85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I observed that the trading is full of risk and tension. When I traded as a firstly i watch the trend of the market and also read the data and financial as a news then I apply to trade. In this way 0% risk involved in my trade. I often earned the profit from trading !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)