+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein ne aaj tak ye % wala hisab nhi kiya mein simple us waqt trade lgata hon jab market meri specified jagah per ajati hai mein trade lga deta hon mein us waqt tak wait karta hon chaye market 2 days hi ku ly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk should never be more than 5%these being that these would help in avoiding mistakes or geting that trade that is unexpected that will destroy you in every level we are working on there is a bunch of so many things that work right but your trading risk should always be low as we all can tell that would help you a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known that the risk in this market 109%. You known that those are work the market regular. They are analysis the all factors. They are see the market risk management. Analysis the all option then they are place the order. Other wise you can not work the market successful. May be loss the whole money.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depend on market condition jab market acha move karta hai to mai jyada risk leta hu yaha pe at least 80% aur jab market bahut volitile chal raha hota hai tab mai shyad 20% ki risk lene pasand karta hu kyunki volitile market mai loss ke chnces 100% hote hai

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See dear I trade like this: when I my trading account balance is 1000 $ - I trade just 1 position with 1 Lot (after closing this position I open next one- not earlier). It gives me 1000 pips to hold on floating minus which I think is very enough to win every position I make.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    real business .fraud no chance here.many people work here so no it is safe essential for any kind of job trader always made some mistake forex and money always help us so forex is always helping feel good and happy with forex.the successful risk minimizing.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    hanji forex trader agar high risk lekar market me kaam karta hai to wo esme apna jald he lose kardeta hai,trader ko esme patience ke saat discipline se market me kaam karna chahiye tabhi wo ache se money management kar sakenga.
    g brother mery sath kafi bar aesa howa jab bhi ma na high risk liya tu uss ki waja sa profit kam or loss zeda howa ha tu high risk big lot ye bhi lalch ma he ata ha u hum logo ko lalch nhi knri chaye or achi or samjhdar trading krni chyae

Member elhajjaoui22 is an unknown quantity at this point elhajjaoui22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.risk is always there and for it do not worry about it as long as we do with right
    and sometimes i just take the higher risk to get more profit but before it i have to sure that i can make it
    i can take the higer 10 % - 15 %

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G hnaaa jnab g yeee forex bysiness haai hi riski kaam isiliyee haame otnaa hi risk lainaa chahye keh haamara accoynt sara wash naa hoo our loss hoo b too kaam hoo and ziafaa taar kaam haai isiliyee haame profir honaa chahyee jnaab g

Junior Member hallouma365 is an unknown quantity at this point hallouma365's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always make low risk in my trade because if you lose you will lose 2 or 3 usd but if you are using high risk trading you will lose all you capital . you must either put TP and SL to remote your trades . if you follow these steps you will make a fixed profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)