+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greetings guys for your post I think the Forex market can do anything, 100% correct. I set my risk up to 2% of each of my trades. Example: if my balance is $ 100. And I open a trade. and if this trade loses my balance, I will close it after losing $ 2. I will never wait for a good position. This is my profitable trade and% of risk. Thank you for this post, be careful and keep trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think Risk is an inherent part of trading whether it is trading stocks or foreign exchange but someone can reduce their risk level by controlling their losses and understanding risk management. There are many factors that can help you in controlling your losses such as being unfit to open an account with $ 1000 with the perception of doubling the money, it's better to open your account with smaller lots which means less money. The best of shortcomings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My acceptable risk is 10% -30% of my balance every open position. So I decided, I would only trade 1 position at a time. and in 1 position, I will bet 30% maximum. so if I have a balance of $ 100, my risk of maximum loss is $ 30. when I open a position, I will set my Stop loss to be 30% loss. and I only take 2% risk from trading, because I still want to stay long in this business, I can learn from the experience of previous traders, they do not last long in this business because they always use high risk, high risk will be able to get more profit, but the level of loss is also large.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good way to make money online. Some knowledge and experience are needed for this work. Forex on that day I tried to find out that money management was very difficult for me because this was my first time in trading I had never traded in the past. so I will try harder to risk o% per trade. This is a way to make money and develop our careers. So forex is a good way to make money.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Treading is a very risky business but I really like Forex Treading. I think each site has a 50% risk. So by moving the market movement, one must step on Forex. But there is no risk> no profit. So I think to step on you have to take risks. and Forex search is very profitable but very risky. I think every site has enough risk. But i can't fix it. So think we all have to go very well. I also think that each site can lose 70%> 90%. So we all have a lot to learn about this business.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never thought about this, this factor is not in my plan, I am only ready to lose -30 pips per trade, probably the biggest is -40 pips. If I make a mistake with OP, SL will make me lose about 30% to 40% of my capital. maybe I will make a better improvement to think about this. And this is because of the foreign exchange trading business, the risk is the most important thing that must be guided by the forex trading guidelines. 2% is the right amount of risk so that we might be involved in trading currency in the forex trading.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing that must be clear at the time of the Survey and make the maximum loss if the market moves find your choice, if you are right with the choice you have to maximize profits and this is achieved by climbing your stop pip per pip market moving towards your choice, so if you can reverse with the profit or loss you set under Survey to enter, this is known as dynamic stop-loss and risk management is very important in forex trading, whether or not the trader stays or how long the trader, it depends on how the trader managed risk management. But experienced atrader or not, it depends on the strength of the appropriate MX risk trading efficiency and money management.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the% risk on liabilities can vary, I prefer to place a maximum risk of 3%. I mean always use stop loss. Trading without the courage to take risks certainly does not attract stop loss trading which is very risky because we experience loss of control if we have placed the SL watching the chart and maintaining your discipline. and Forex trading is a high risk and good idea of high returns even though some people don't like this business. For me, I am the only suitable risk when compared to jeopardizing my account to be compatible with you all. If we use good money management, we can make a profit, not one single transaction, but we have another transaction. Previous losses cannot be recovered ...

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk in every time I trade is 2% ... because I can only lose 2% per trade ... I think 2% is the ideal value ... because we are in business ... therefore I am I always look for risk conditions low and high reward ... imagine if you use a 10% risk per trade ... if you lose 5 times in a row, then you lose 50% of capital ... how do your emotions express at the time ... you don't will be able to focus on analyzing ... because you have to return capital ... than we expected, better use of safe risk ...

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not risk more than 5 percent of my capital on my single trade, because I would rather less than lose my money, so with this I will lose 20 trades in a row before I will blow out my trading account that could never happen. So for me a little gain is better than a loss. and In this article we look at the topic of the right amount of risk to use in your trading strategy. The goal in trading is quite easy: minimize your losses and maximize your winnings. To be able to do this effectively, the right size position is very important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)