+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me personally, I use a 50% risk and profit target of 10%. maybe for you it's not ideal, but for me it was safe. I can not analyze, but I always analyze with great care. I wear a lot and 10% with a target of only 10 pips. compound way, I can get a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Yassine Kbichi is an unknown quantity at this point Yassine Kbichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hii Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade .But i know one things no risk no gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member inam381 is on a distinguished road inam381's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma jab trade karta hoon to is bat ka dehan rakhta hoon kay mujay is trade sa kitnay % tak loss dakhna ha us kay bad ma trade closs kar data hoon ma ayad ter apnay account ka 5% loss stop kay sat trade dalta hoon is say mara baki ka account safe rahta ha

Member rPIP is an unknown quantity at this point rPIP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saime121 View Post
    Dear i think if we get loss in Forex trading business we can cover the loss easily but if we have well experience in Forex trading because experience is key to success in Forex trading business.
    Yo! the OP asked what your risk percentage is and you are taling about some experience and shit. what's wrong with you?? Yeah yeah it is experience but here you have to talk about something related to the risk reward ratio, right? so tell us what is your R/R? mine is 2-3%

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think if we get loss in Forex trading business we can cover the loss easily but if we have well experience in Forex trading because experience is key to success in Forex trading business.

Member rPIP is an unknown quantity at this point rPIP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Back in the day when I first started out I used to risk about 25% of my trading capital per trade. But lessons learned, now I never ever risk more than 2%-3%. one cannot be too sure about his strategy and the market news that can ruin any trade very quickly. So it is best to avoid taking stupid risks and start working on your skills. This is totally upto you and it is called money management. If you wanna risk 20% of your capital to make some decent profit, please distribute it evenly among 4 or 5 trades.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i like to scalp on the pair so i try to use high risk but it is one of the bad thing i do as most of the time we will lose our balance very easily so we must have to trade with less amount of risk such as 2% of balance.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned edi nurkolis is an unknown quantity at this point edi nurkolis's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trading should we realize that if we want to get much profit we also have to multiply our capital, so we are not greedy and can manage our finances well and healthy ......... if we only get a small capital small profit. ......... I think if we use a large capital to risk 5% of our capital that is good ..........

Senior Member sadiajavaid66 is an unknown quantity at this point sadiajavaid66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan ku k risk k bina koi b business run nhi krta is liye hamain her trade mein hi risk ly kr kaam krna hota hy.. mostly senior traders aesa krty hein k bht c amount ko invest kr dyty hein.. aur aesi trade mein kerty hein jhan unhn profit hona hota hy... but unko experience hota hy is liye. . .

Senior Member banbocor is an unknown quantity at this point banbocor's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will always be faced with a very big risk, for which I would like to know what we should do
    and we avoid the trading business is to minimize the risk in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)