+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member kjouujda is an unknown quantity at this point kjouujda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk is part of the business and we have to be mentally prepered for that. so my risk while trading will be 10% not more then that. in forex trading business everyone should be mentlay ready for that and dont be ever as an emotional while trading as this will increase the risk of losers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned DELL is an unknown quantity at this point DELL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is full of risks and most dangerous at all, it is possible to lose all your capital and you do not feel that he do not have enough experience in this field, so I advise beginners not to engage in any real money until they have learned well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shofikguru is an unknown quantity at this point shofikguru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is very important for forex trade, when you do trade in forex market then you try to avoid risk management. risk is must be present in forex trade. So you will be do trade with risk.

Senior Member koukndahgab is an unknown quantity at this point koukndahgab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk is part of business and we have to be mentally prepered for that. so my risk while trading will be 10% not more then that. in forex trading business everyone should be mentlay ready for that and dont be evers emotionals as a while trading as this will increase the risk of losers !!!

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the professional trade put basic limit to risks about 2% for me im try to use small lot to give me chance to recover if the loss and will increased because if the loss big and you using big lot so your capital will be decreasing.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya g her trade ma risk different hota hay ,ya mostly hamaray signal per depend karta hay , hamara signal agar strong hay tu hum high risk use kar saktay hay lakin agar signal weak hay tu hamay low risk k sath trade karni cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1 View Post
    my dear friend main to abhi forex trading main new hun our mari her trade risky hoti hai our main abhi forex trading ko learn kar rhay hun our main forex trading ko risky free banana chata hun our mari trade 90% tak risky hoti hai
    bhaiya ji risky to khair hoti hain lekin main to kahunga ki yaha par trading acha karna karna hain to experience bhi acha hi lena hoga uske baad aap jab trade karenge to kafi risk apka kam hone lag jayega bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. If my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother when there is risk then you should also gain a lot of money from forex forum business but with no fear, further you should also gain the experience in the field of business for making yourself as good experience and knowledge with full amount of credit or bonus which is gained after hard working.

Senior Member akrami is an unknown quantity at this point akrami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in the US should be able to manage risk and that is very important and as traders with manage it then all would be nice and hard work we will be very meaningful and all need process and patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)