+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein kabhi bhi ye hisab nhi karta k 1 trade per kitna % risk loungy mein just simple trading karta hon jab mujhy yaqeen hota hai k market meri trend k mutabiq agi hai mein trade lga deta hon witout any fear k

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benzahia1 is on a distinguished road benzahia1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here are some factors affect a trader having loss his/her money. And this condition should be aware by a forex trader as reality in investment especially forex. I want to see the environment condition as a cause why a forex trader loss. The family environment and all relation with our family

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known tjattheforex market is a risky market. When you are work the msrket and you are facethe 100% risk. But you are work the market anslydus base. You are analysisthe market fundamental anslysis and techanical analysis. They are wirk the market successful. There earning id good and there rade risk is very low.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mst shekhanur banu View Post
    forex is a very risky business from online shear market and loss is very common matter .but we should can stop loss with a short time .we should work hard and good experience in forex trading then we make more profit .i take risk 10%-15% par trad .
    Han ji forex ek risky business he bhai isme koi shak nhi forex ek esa business he jisme agar aap chao to hard work krke success ho skte ho isme risk lena hi parta he bhai apko risk ke bger isme aap kush nhi kr skte ho

Junior Member Muhammad umar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad umar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend mena bhot si trading use ki hen in me sa sb sa achi or believed able to mujhe forex trade he lagi h because forex me lose Ka khatra kame sa kame h bjae baki trading Ka baki trading me lose Ka andasa bhot zeyada hot a h per mera khayl Ka motabik forex is best for men and women

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when am trade i use a risk of 5%-15%in my trades and with this i can manage the all my trades and make good profits and less losses. its good to have a strategy and good money management to maintain you account balance and trades.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mein ne aaj tak ye % wala hisab nhi kiya mein simple us waqt trade lgata hon jab market meri specified jagah per ajati hai mein trade lga deta hon mein us waqt tak wait karta hon chaye market 2 days hi ku ly
    ye bat shai ha apa ko full confident ho kr trade krni chyae chhayw uss ma jitna bhi time lagy jald bazi ma trade nhi krni chyae ku k jald bazi ma ki gae trade hamehsa loss ma jati ha, iss liye ma aap sa agree krta hon humy achi or soch smajh kr trdae krni chyae.

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business from online shear market and loss is very common matter .but we should can stop loss with a short time .we should work hard and good experience in forex trading then we make more profit .i take risk 10%-15% par trad .

Member mag2016 is an unknown quantity at this point mag2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    To be risk management through capital management
    The capital management process is properly considered one of the most successful trading rules, and that despite the fact that many traders are completely oblivious to this matter, which would cause them heavy losses in the forex market. Especially since success in this market depends largely on the proper management of capital.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my friend risk is an essential part of any business but it is too much high in forex trading as compared to real stock business because we dont have any real product in our hand in forex business. forex business is depends on guess or prediction so according to me risk in trade is 100% till we close the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)