+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 178 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by konyeng View Post
    i am scalper type and at the first trade i risk only 25 pips for full my money so i think it is almost trade in full lot but at the second and after that i trade using constant lot and not full lot size anymore
    I am also a scalper and I do the same .
    I don't risk more than 2% capital and avoid greed .
    I always put Stop loss in scalping because I have lost 2-3 times 14-30 $ in few minutes and Now I don't repeat that mistake .
    I use T/P to 5-10 pips and Stop Loss 20-30 pips using M5 and M15 Timeframe .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am scalper type and at the first trade i risk only 25 pips for full my money so i think it is almost trade in full lot but at the second and after that i trade using constant lot and not full lot size anymore

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prior to trading in the forex market we should always assess the percentage of risk that is involved and we should be ready to lose that much of money if the trade goes against our prediction. Thus, do not risk more than what you can afford to lose.

Member the94 is an unknown quantity at this point the94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am only risking 2% on each trade, because it's good for the psychology and emotions, because of the high risk and high return is not a good idea in forex trading even though some people want to trade like this. For me, I prefer to profit consistent with appropriate risk than I have put all my accounts in one transaction only. If we use good money management then we will realize that we can benefit not only from one transaction but we could recover damages i previously with other transactions.

Senior Member tang20 is an unknown quantity at this point tang20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX MEIN TRADING krney sey he earning hoti hai our market ka trend daikh kr he trading lagai jati
    hai our jo b trading ki jati hai eis pr earning krney k chances 95% hotey hain our baqi 5% loss k
    chances hotey hain...thanks

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    I risking any trading is 10% of the capital, for example, when I open a 1 lot position size, which I be at risk is 10 pips, and it may not be easy, because they have to trade a trending state to avoid floating minus, and you can setting profit-taking with a ratio of 10 pips or 20 pips

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading in the forex market you must have to use low risk as if you use high risk then there are more chances that you will lose your amount easily so as per me it is better to have risk of 5% on trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Junior Member saifyea is an unknown quantity at this point saifyea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to this section and I try to make a trade at 1:3

Senior Member rjnasir786 is an unknown quantity at this point rjnasir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main apni har tride main 2% rakta hun agr trde- mai n chali jai to account khali na ho or profit na mela bhi to cover ho jai ya mujha bast lagta ha agr main apni inveastm,ant ka 2% roaz kamta hun matlab 200$ roaz kamta hun us k bad tarding of kar data hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 178 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)