+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kiyo ke forex trading risky business hai es liye humy risk leny se darna nahin chahiye lakin market ko proper analyze kar ke agar risk lia jae tu loss ho jae fir khoi bat nahin forex me hum risk le gey tu kuch earn kar payen ge otherwise ye humy kuch bhi nahin de gi lakin risk us jaga le jahan profit ke chance zaida ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kornel01 is an unknown quantity at this point kornel01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex treading is a very risky business and so in forex every tread has 70% risk. I use stop loss every time to protect this loss. I can say no risk > no profit in Forex treading. I also think that more risk can make more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiq1 View Post
    I observed that the trading is full of risk and tension. When I trade firstly i watch the trend of the market and also read the data and financial news then I apply to trade. In this way 0% risk involved in my trade. I often earned the profit from trading.
    to take the risk is certainly not attractive very risky trading stop loss because we incur a loss of control if it had been placing stop loss ,due to the restriction we can be more careful and also secure our margins

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I observed that the trading is full of risk and tension. When I trade firstly i watch the trend of the market and also read the data and financial news then I apply to trade. In this way 0% risk involved in my trade. I often earned the profit from trading.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have only that risk my trade which is not avoidable in forex means there is always a chance of loss in forex but i keep that risk to the very minimum position

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my risk per trade is different on every trade. i calculate my stop loss based on the market situation.
    some trades have less risk some trade have bigger risk but i have a limit on how much i am willing
    to risk. but i am a very aggressive trader by nature so even in normal situation my risk is far bigger
    than any other trader.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to higher risk is good for the psychology of emotions, higher returns are not a great idea in Forex trading is even though some people do such transactions only, 5% of each trade are risking. For me, I have put all account transactions consistent with appropriate risk would benefit. We not only we, benefit from the transaction, but we are with that repair to achieve better money management, money I was previously, and other transactions.

Banned yogeshjpr is an unknown quantity at this point yogeshjpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 10% is the maximum risk we should take per trade. Risk percentage is calculated from our money management system which will help our account for growing and make good achievement somedays....
    I wish all the luck in all trades...

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me i think just 3 % is okay to danger because the best way to business currency trading is to business without feelings and when you danger just 3 amount of your consideration we can never business with feelings so i will always like to recommend all beginners to business with just 3 % danger and obtain 3 % into there account

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always suggest to my friend that we should not risk more than 3% of capital on any one trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)