+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member mohamed abdelhadi is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed abdelhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important to determine the proportion of risk of your capital in the dealership. So as not to lose all your capital. Many traders prefer to be a level of risk they have 10% of the capital of their own. I think this best ratio should risk it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    main ek high risk trader hoon aur main apni trades mein kafi bade bade lot ki trade lena pasand karta hu meri trade mein risk kabhi kabhi 20% se 30% tak ka risk hota hain ye dangerous trading hoti hain lekin mauke par hi talaash karke trade karta hu
    hanji trader ko mauke ke time he trade open karna chahiye,yaha risk to lena he padta hai bina uske trader earn nahi kar sakta lekin trader ko apne risk ko manage karke chalna hoga tabhi wo achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera risk her trade k sath vary karta hay , ma na kabi fix risk use nh kara hay , agar analysis kafi achi ho tu phr mera risk per 5% hota hay aur mormal trades ma mera risk 3% per trade hota hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek high risk trader hoon aur main apni trades mein kafi bade bade lot ki trade lena pasand karta hu meri trade mein risk kabhi kabhi 20% se 30% tak ka risk hota hain ye dangerous trading hoti hain lekin mauke par hi talaash karke trade karta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohesned View Post
    I find that the forex trading is a high risk and high return good idea even if some people do not like the business. For me, I am the only one suitable risk when as a compared to jeopardized my own account should be compatibled with all of you. If we use good money management, so we find that we can reap the profits, not one single transaction, but we have other transcation previous losses can not be so recovered !!
    Almost every business has a risk that is different, and forex risks are aligned with the profit potential, the forex able to make someone rich quickly, but can make a person go broke very quickly as well. but with the financial management and good risk management we will achieve tremendous profits.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently I'm trying to do the experiment.
    I'll make a trade with a fairly large risk, between 5-15% in each entry
    However, I will divide my position into several positions. I possess so much more potential for profit. This is very risky. but with a system that is powerful, it can be a place to get more money
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Junior Member Sakeena is an unknown quantity at this point Sakeena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.
    Very balance and straight way to understand. I am very thankful to you for this easy way of understanding. I think this is best and ideal way to manage our risk. If we do this every time with every trade we will never loose all the money.

Senior Member kjouujda is an unknown quantity at this point kjouujda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that in every and each business we'd like to require enough risk. therefore we'd like to require some calculating risk. however someday we tend to conjointly have to be compelled to takes as some additional risky as an issued as attributables to recover of lost cashes !!

Senior Member jkoutasasa is an unknown quantity at this point jkoutasasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that sometimes it happens to me that i am risking more than seven percent per trade and sometimes i like to risk for only 5 percent. its all depend on the markets as a situations. we should find the better opportunities to do the trades really !!!

Member usman56 is on a distinguished road usman56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main 50% risk py trade krta hn yani kay jab mjy idea ho jaye thora bht kay ab market main kia ho sakta hai to main trade lga dyta hn aur takrebn profit hi hota hai yani main 50% risk py trade krta hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)