+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: indikator scalper, with alert

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive Index
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didinbledho is an unknown quantity at this point didinbledho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support in indian forex ... Greeting business greeting business greeting forex ... Thank

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Support in indian forex ... Greeting to know greeting business greeting forex ... Thank's

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank Informasi BISNIS MODAL KECIL Free Website http://situskoe.com/?id=BT1480

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Greeting to know greeting business greeting forex ... Support in indian forex ... Thank

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greeting to know greeting to businness greeting forex ... Support in indian forex ... Thank's

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Support ... Greeting to know greeting business greeting forex ... Thank's

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Support ... Greeting to know greeting businness greeting forex ... Thank's

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Support in indian forex ... Greeting to know greeting business greeting forex ... Thank'Buat para member2 indian forex yang ingin berbisnis di indonesia 'BISNIS MODAL KECIL''http://situskoe.com/?id=BT1480

Senior Member RMPCFP is an unknown quantity at this point RMPCFP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indina forex forum me mujy kam karnty howy kam time howa ha our is kam me mujy zayada informition ni ha our is kam me jab me trading karo ga to mujy is kam me informintion mil jay gi yea kam exprinecs ki bhut zarort hoti hy our ap is km me trading kary gy to ap ko is kam me loss bh ni ho ga

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    male sibling you indicator download connection display "Invalid or Deleted File.".Please male sibling give us real download link.I try to use it.I wish you will be give us as shortly as.Thanks brother for your post.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paman Gober View Post
    prior permission from the moderator to make this thread

This is an indicator of scalp (name "SUPERSCALPER04"), although the scalp but are better used in the H1 TF, coupled with alerts that allows us to take a position ..

rules,
    A. OP when the alert

exit rules, depending on each trader

be careful to use tf under H1
    Attachment 2426

you can see how easy that indikator to use

dont forget to say thanks for me..
    thank you brother, and i have just installed this indicator in indicators folder and checked and backtested it. seems to produce fine results. right now market is closed so cant tell you for sure whether it repaints or not. can you tell me if it does?

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear brother i wanted to download this indicator because indicator is great but after trying to download the link you gave turned out to be the message: the key you Provided for file download was invalid...

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually a lot of indicator that is conspecific herewith,, but we unaccustomed or not ccocok so that good indicator also is assumed unsatisfying compatible,

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    The indicators are very good bro. Thanks for the share. I also want to download but can not. Mediafire download link has invalid or delete file. I see you're fairly simple indicator to use and very good to predict the next price movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast