+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: indikator scalper, with alert

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish I could use scalping indicator that you give it properly so that I myself can trade in profit every day and can give me an extra income from trading that I get. I am therefore very grateful there are indicators as you give it. but unfortunately the file has been deleted. so please upload again yes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am curious about attempting speculator indicator you utilize, however wherever am i able to get this indicator, is there an area i want to go to to urge the indications.??........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am interested in trying scalper indicator you use, but where can I get this indicator, is there a place I need to visit to get the indicators.??

Member ukmuna is an unknown quantity at this point ukmuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After seeing your Screen shoot ,indicator is great. But after trying to download the link you gave turned out to be the message:
    The key you Provided for file download was invalid

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhi , i wanted to download this indicator. but now i am watching (Invalid or Deleted File. ) so can you help use any way to download this indicator?

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother you indicator download link show "Invalid or Deleted File.".Please brother give us real download link.I try to use it.I hope you will be give us as soon as.Thanks brother for your post.

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paman Gober View Post
    prior permission from the moderator to make this thread

This is an indicator of scalp (name "SUPERSCALPER04"), although the scalp but are better used in the H1 TF, coupled with alerts that allows us to take a position ..

rules,
    A. OP when the alert

exit rules, depending on each trader

be careful to use tf under H1
    Attachment 2426

you can see how easy that indikator to use

download link ..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7kl11o0s9tn7lta

dont forget to say thanks for me..
    Nice indicator but you say scalper indicator and you used 1H chert, Why? Is it really scalping indicator? other way i like this. Thank you for sharing.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

This is an indicator of scalp (name "SUPERSCALPER04"), although the scalp but are better used in the H1 TF, coupled with alerts that allows us to take a position ..

rules,
    A. OP when the alert

Attachment 2426

download link ..

This indicator looks like the merger between heiken and moving avarage who has combined his own,,
    My question, why this indicator is more suitable for ditf h1 is the scalping strategy over many transactions in every minute

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    youre welcome bro, i hope its useful for u... n if you had to try that indikator please review here.. , keep it useful for us n for all traders
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

rules,
    A. OP when the alert

Attachment 2426

download link ..

permission to download this indicator bro, this individual seems to give good results if done by scalping and longterm trading,,, and thanks for the share you do this, this is very valuable for us to newbie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast