+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading strategy.

Member wamahiga1 is an unknown quantity at this point wamahiga1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Have tried the technical analysis and it worked twice for me and the other times, I was just making huge losses. So I became a scalpor and it gave me more money, just looking at the candles and previous month and days charts then I know which direction the market also depending on the news, I don't mind if the technical analysis is working for someone else so long as I am content

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Organize the exchange of information is the main reason. Test rules and examples of long term money market. An effective analysis of the company and then. In practice, this looks like a complete Forex currency or in other areas. An experienced player moves away from selling Agency

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy is a system or a discipline to sell or buy. It helps you to understand the market and open trades. Some traders have their own strategy and some collect different types of strategy and test that strategy which one is profitable then they use that system. A good strategy can make a good trader.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yaha par trading ke liye kafi badiya system ka hona jaruri hota hai, hum logo ke pass mein agar system acha nahi hai to bhai trading mein ache profits earn bhi karne ko humare ko mil nahi sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro trading strategy is really necessary to apply in the trading and we can apply a lot of strategies depending upon the type of trades that we are doing and also on the time frame that suits us most therefore try to trade according to your style

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strategy is like a pan that you use to trade that you have personally come up with, copying other peoples plans is not the right thing to do since it might not work for you as well, so coming up with your own is the best thing by making the demo account your best friend and practicing with it over time, this is what gives you skill and a plan that is workable and profitable at the same time.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I think the trading strategy of the experience he gained during trading.itu why every trader has a different trading strategy and it is fair because each trader also has different skills

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading forex.....eur/usd....gold...gbp/usd....cad.usd..
    at part time after work time for 1 years. I developed a good strategy

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi gays mara payara bahi jan ap ksi sa jo strategy laya rhaa han ap ko es ka bara main koi pata nahi chala ga ap asa karna mara maswara ha ap sa ka ap demo account ko used karna or ak adda indicator ko be used karna or kude he ak achi or best se strategy bana thanks.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear mere khayal se aj kal jo sab se famous use hote hain wo hain Japanies Candlestick Patterns aur yeh sab ha jo Candle stick patterns ko sahi understand kar gia wohi trader apni har trade me acha profit le gia ic k liye apko apne mind me har patterns ko mind me rakhna zaroori ha jis se hi ap successful ho sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast