+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Candlesticks and its strategy

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
    Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
    Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does anyone have a reference website that provides an explanation for the frequent trading telanjan or we call the strategy is also fundamental, because I want it as soon as possible so that my trading better, thanks in advance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as early learning for the newbie is to learn a lot about the bullet candlestick formation that can be used for detecting the strength of price movement and the turning point of the only forms of candlestick, a good input for the newbie

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    The candle stick chart is closely related to the bar chart. it also consist of four major prices: high, low, open, and close. the opening and closing prices form the body of the( jittai) candlestick

to indicate that the opening was lower than the closing, the body of the bar is left blank. in its original form, the body was colored red. the current standard electronic displays allow you to keep it blank or select a color of your choice.

why i decided to provide these information is to help beginners understand few things: that may start them off as demo traders. don't feel ever, that these few details are enough for forex trading. i mean, the real.
    Thank you for provide an attractive definition of Candlesticks. I already leaned acknowledge of this subjects. Candle sticks is a bar or signal detector of trading. When it up or down trend it signified. Candle sticks body is blank when it upping of Mt4. It define all time the market movements.
    Strategy means the position of the success of a battle. In the Forex market main successive is which trade comes in profit so need it making a strategy. Firstly see the market movement and than apply your rules of market for trading.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlesticks are best if we use them with candle stick patterns if we use candle stick patterns along with our trading system than we can get more better results because with patterns we can get the information about next move and technicals give us information about strenght of move.

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    studied the problem of the completion of the candlestick does not exist, so many things we need to know about cndlestick start of its shape, length of which all indicate the existence of a trend reversal, continuous, weak and strong

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right candlestick can make us understand what the market situation in the market we want to be sensitive because we are a merchant
    identical candlesticks with candles or shadown if you learn to understand candlestick I'm sure you do not need an indicator

Member sobusbd is an unknown quantity at this point sobusbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I also know about this. Please give some information about this matter.

I also know about this. Please give some information about this matter.
    I have no idea about the candlestick pettern.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ask the traders who love the style of trading naked so willing to give a little knowledge in this thread because I really like the style and manner of such trading is just that I have not mastered properly so I do not dare go any further ... please

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no idea about the candlestick pettern. I also know about this. Please give some information about this matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast