+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [1133365] IFX Capital - PAMM Account.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is you provide that statement is true and you are a really good trader. Can you told me how much you are handle this Pamm account. Please I want it for how long you are continuous trade and make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From a PAMM trader.. I want these features...

1. He should have a big account for his own.. that will show us that he was serious about his trading

2. Need to accept Minimum amount of invest..

3. He should tell us briefly about how he gonna make his money...

4. He should be a veteran manual trader.. not an EA user..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t's really a very good system and the minimum him very suitable for all beginner, but I want to know how I can or what methods so that I can add to that the projec

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FX कैपिटल एक सुरक्षित PAMM है. न्यूनतम केवल 10 डॉलर का निवेश. लघु और मध्यम अवधि के लिए निवेश करने का सुझाव देना. आप भी लंबी अवधि के निवेशक के रूप में स्वागत कर रहे हैं. मैन्युअल व्यापार तकनीकी विश्लेषण और आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल के निजी रणनीति का उपयोग. आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल के केवल जीतने के व्यापार व्यापार करने की कोशिश. आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल के लिए कोई बड़ा जोखिम.

*आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल खो के साथ व्यापार को बंद करने के लिए नहीं की कोशिश.
    *लाभ बनाने के लिए आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल की क्षमता में विश्वास रखें.

स्काइपे आईडी: ifx.capital
    Facebook पेज: आई एफ एक्स कैपिटल
    Facebook समूह: InstaForex कैपिटल PAMM - आई एफ एक्स

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, Very much impressed. Nice to know that good traders are here in this forum. I will certainly consider investing in the next week or so in this. May get back to you for some more clarifications I need before making an investment. Appreciate you taking investment as low as $10. Rare to get such an offer.

Member nouran is an unknown quantity at this point nouran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice to know that good traders are here in this forum. I will certainly consider investing in the next week or so in this. May get back to you for some more clarifications I need before making an investment. Appreciate you taking investment as low as $10. Rare to get such an offer.

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufvan Adil View Post
    Congratulations to you that you have done a very nice job in forex there.You see,your profit is increasing daily in forex.But after i checked your account there,I find you may have risk so high to trade in forex.So I just wish to know how much risk do you usually use?Do you set a stop loss at every trade you made in forex?
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam1 View Post
    I find you may have risk so high to trade in forex.So I just wish to know how much risk do you usually use?Do you set a stop loss at every trade you made in Forex ?
    Depends. I don't use Stop Loss.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrard View Post
    you have a good account for bigner who did not want to lose initially will invest in you account and your percentage of earning is good .the most interesting thing is that you have a nice period of trade many pamm account decrease their percentage of profit with the passage of time
    In future i try to set flat commission with less amount

Quote Originally Posted by mhwaheed View Post
    I sent you Request on skype please check. Thanks
    Yeah, Got it. Request accepted.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have a good account for bigner who did not want to lose initially will invest in you account and your percentage of earning is good .the most interesting thing is that you have a nice period of trade many pamm account decrease their percentage of profit with the passage of time

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sent you Request on skype please check. Thanks

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me the palm account is very good to invest in because there will be growth in your finances at any giving period of time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast