+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we take forex trading like a full time job?

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shawon04 View Post
    Hello friend
    Many people says forex trading is too risky and it`s better for per time job but forex is soo smart and good process for earning money so why we can not take it full time job.Are agree with me .
    Yes we can take the forex trading as our full time trading business and we know that if we can trade with confidence and knowledge then we can easily make good profit from the forex trading. We know that forex is online for 24 hours and we can trade at our own timings.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Member wajid.ali788 is an unknown quantity at this point wajid.ali788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay to ye full time he business lagta hai hume is k baray me kuch behter aur acha kam karna pare ga aur achay andaz say he behter tor pay agay barhna pare ga ta k sub kuch he humaray lye acha chal sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear I do believe its true that as a new trader you can take it as your part time job in fact i am doing this forex in part time and i am so happy to do it because it is a best way to earn the money.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,203 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me full time kaam karke he ess business ko kiya ja sakta hai,yahan trader ko mehnat karna chahiye,wo jetna yahan learn karta hai uske liye ye business utna he achha rehta hai aur full time dene se market ke baarein me trader ko pata chalenga..

Senior Member traderpur is an unknown quantity at this point traderpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can take it but we need to learn it and after getting success throughly then we should go for the full time trader. any how it is not a problem to trade part time

Junior Member kashif08 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif08's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can take forex trading as full time job. but i think one can not give full time to forex trading. because it is not a cool job. in this job you should work hard. and give time. so in my opinion one traders should take it as part time job. thanks.

Senior Member traderpur is an unknown quantity at this point traderpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can do but after a long experience. one senior said that u need 10 years to become a professional. so keep working unless one is trained enough

Senior Member dwaipayan is an unknown quantity at this point dwaipayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex can be a fulltime job.you have to be devoted and spend maximum time to learn forex.learning and accumulating knowledge is a long time process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)