+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How much profit you have collected?

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new here.. now i hve no profit.. but i hope for the best to have profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new comer of this commerce sector, currently I'm gain expertise higher for commerce rules regulation business policy and alternative elementary data. So, I'm strive my best for commerce some profit next future................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start me kio k ziada tar traders ko experience and skills ki kami ki wajah se loss ho jata he, but jese jese apki skills barhti hen apka experience and profit bhi barh jata he.

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं व्यापार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में लगभग एक साल हो गया है. और जब पहले कुछ महीनों मैं अक्सर नुकसान का अनुभव. लेकिन जब से मैं एक व्यापार पांच महीने से चल रहा है तब से, मैं अक्सर लाभ अर्जित किया है.

Senior Member m_18 is an unknown quantity at this point m_18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new in Forex so i divot yet get any profit because i m learner now but i surely get profit in business in future i trust on myself that one day i will be a professional Forex trader

Senior Member Abdulrehman is on a distinguished road Abdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am, new joiner of forex and now just 4 usd profit,, its looking quite easy to earn money in forex but other comments may not consider for very easy taskk

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a new bie in the forex trading and doing the forex trading with my full hard work and the passion but uptill to now i only make it possible to earn about 100$ from the forex trading.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes learning sub sa phealy ha forex ma acha aur big profat earn karne ka laye ap ko forex ko achi trah sa learn
    karna ho aur sekhena ho gaya tab ap zaror acha profat collect kar payeo gaya,

Banned brac is an unknown quantity at this point brac's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

Member kianbunsen is an unknown quantity at this point kianbunsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you need experience more than anything to survive and to make profit with forex. but experience does not come only with time, it needs education, hard working and a lot of practice and also with lot of patient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast