+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How much profit you have collected?

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Niako View Post
    well... i'm newbie for almost 2 months...

until now i did'nt get my profit yet on trading...

i guess i need more experience huh... hehee...

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading

Just stay patient. If you work harder, you'll surely earn in the future. Stay focused and don't give up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir...i want to given my experience for trading...if you want to porfit just defeat your emotional.. this is basic from trading...use braind and always account your margin or balance. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the forex market has been almost a year. and when the first few months I often experience loss. but since I am running a five-month trade, since then I've often earn profit.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I should always have an exit profit when i enter a position . When i predefine .. is defined as how much i'll loss if me. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

Member queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newer in forex trade. I am working here almost from one month. So I think in future I will be able to get my desirable profit from forex.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you in loss? i guess if you are not in loss then you know how to recover from loss. so use the same method to get some profit. it is not easy. but stay cool and do practice in demo.

Junior Member Niako is an unknown quantity at this point Niako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by snehaloy View Post
    I have not yet collected any profit. I am not worried about it.What I am worried about is to learn forex trade thoroughly. Knowledge helps to reach at goal.I think this should be the motive for everybody.

yup... i agreed with u... everybody should learn thoroughly regarding forex trade,, the knowledge of it was huge.. it would make us better trader....

Gud luck !!

Junior Member jilsma is an unknown quantity at this point jilsma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning because to learn is very very important in FOREX? Do you catch my meanings?if yes, god luck.

Junior Member Niako is an unknown quantity at this point Niako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How much profit you have collected?

well... i'm newbie for almost 2 months...

until now i did'nt get my profit yet on trading...

i guess i need more experience huh... hehee...

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4