+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How much profit you have collected?

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have 3 years experience and I think I can earn good profits.I can help you.Firstly please understand this.Anyone can earn good profits but you need good knowledge.Firstly learn some basic from internet.Then practice using Demo.Then you can be an expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member amimul01 is an unknown quantity at this point amimul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn how a quantity of have count up the total of money that continue living and why it's such a not easy duty.The primary method to give the impression of being at it capacity be, "How much money is there in U.S.currency?"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Niako View Post
    How much profit you have collected?
    So far with not so good luck i have not made any profits, but soon i will make many profit, i think it the end of losses now, because every thing in this world has its end, and same is the loss, if we are consistant...

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make profit from forex trading if you have good money management,emotional & psycological control,proved and tested trading system

Junior Member eg30 is an unknown quantity at this point eg30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a member of a new here and I like my brother to learn well and get plenty of profit

Junior Member lahcen077 is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen077's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    yeah we needs luck we the begginers just for collecting profite for start trading but after that we need to learn how to be a perfect trader by reading and learn new strategy to know when by and when sell good luck for everyone......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lahcen077 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friends,
    I am now new member almost 19 days. So i didn't get any opportunity for trade. so when i can trade and I hope i will get profit in Forex market.

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhe ma new user ho .aur froex se bhot kuch sekh raha ho . ye ache trade ha...........

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    None so far. I'm using a virtual money right now (demo account) so I don't earn for real even if I win. My performance is just getting better and I'm planning to finally try live trading soon

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new comer of this trading sector, Now i am gain experience better for trading rules regulation business policy and other fundamental knowledge. So, I am try my best for trading some profit next future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast