+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How much profit you have collected?

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning because to learn is very very important in FOREX? Do you catch my meanings?if yes, god luck.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    07-12-2012 03:05 AM #3
    Niako
    This user has no status.

I am:
    In love

Niako is an unknown quantity at this point Niako's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    0.10 USD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snehaloy View Post
    I have not yet collected any profit. I am not worried about it.What I am worried about is to learn forex trade thoroughly. Knowledge helps to reach at goal.I think this should be the motive for everybody.

yup... i agreed with u... everybody should learn thoroughly regarding forex trade,, the knowledge of it was huge.. it would make us better trader....

Gud luck !!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    07-12-2012 08:22 AM #4
    eraesh
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

eraesh is an unknown quantity at this point eraesh's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    44.20 USD
    Thanks

are you in loss? i guess if you are not in loss then you know how to recover from loss. so use the same method to get some profit. it is not easy. but stay cool and do practice in demo.

07-14-2012 07:10 PM #5
    queen
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    14.45 USD
    Thanks

I am newer in forex trade. I am working here almost from one month. So I think in future I will be able to get my desirable profit from forex.

07-21-2012 12:01 PM #6
    alamFX
    Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    69.00 USD
    Thanks

I should always have an exit profit when i enter a position . When i predefine .. is defined as how much i'll loss if me. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

07-21-2012 12:09 PM #7
    katol
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    56.15 USD
    Thanks

I trade the forex market has been almost a year. and when the first few months I often experience loss. but since I am running a five-month trade, since then I've often earn profit.

07-23-2012 07:39 AM #8
    Dages0308
    is always learn about forex from
    senior in this forum

I am:
    Happy

Dages0308 is an unknown quantity at this point Dages0308's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    37.90 USD
    Thanks

yes sir...i want to given my experience for trading...if you want to porfit just defeat your emotional.. this is basic from trading...use braind and always account your margin or balance. thanks

08-08-2012 10:15 AM #9
    jennilyn
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    46.80 USD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niako View Post
    well... i'm newbie for almost 2 months...

until now i did'nt get my profit yet on trading...

i guess i need more experience huh... hehee...

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading

Just stay patient. If you work harder, you'll surely earn in the future. Stay focused and don't give up

08-09-2012 05:02 PM #10
    iqubal13
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    90.90 USD
    Thanks

I am new comer of this trading sector, Now i am gain experience better for trading rules regulation business policy and other fundamental knowledge. So, I am try my best for trading some profit next future.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Quote This Message Thanks good like forex thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ondama23 is an unknown quantity at this point ondama23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    Good luck with getting a prO

I'm also using getforexrebate.com to get the max profits possible. They give you the 1.5 pips from spread right back into your account on every trade. It's a great option
    Thank you for repying and how to use getforexrebat.com
    i'm glad you asking me
    thanks
    Last edited by ondama23; 2012-10-18 at 07:23 PM.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ondama23 View Post
    Hello

0 hh im noob but i m learning how te be prof
    Good luck with getting a prO

I'm also using getforexrebate.com to get the max profits possible. They give you the 1.5 pips from spread right back into your account on every trade. It's a great option

Junior Member ondama23 is an unknown quantity at this point ondama23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello

0 hh im noob but i m learning how te be prof

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

This was my biggest success

I started trading on a bonus account where I received $20 for free and I've created over 1000% profits

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

my dear friend i am new in forex so i collect at time only 50$

Junior Member akber is an unknown quantity at this point akber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new member forex i am working forex at last 2 months . i will get it .happy treading .

Member nirmaldu is an unknown quantity at this point nirmaldu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do we have to collect sales taxes on our fundraising product sales or pay income tax on ... primarily with volunteers, will probably not have to pay taxes on my profit. his means that you do not have to look up the local sales tax for every ..... As long as trying to make a profit.

Junior Member k.fateha is an unknown quantity at this point k.fateha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I am also newbee in this trading business. I hope you experienced guys will leave some useful strategies for all the new traders like me.

Best of luck all the forex traders.

Junior Member lahcen077 is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen077's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello everybody, for me i had not colect any profit that because i am newest in this trading area but i try to learn the basic rurels and the analaysis of graphics in many forums and i try to learn how to use the meta trader for tradin easly and smoothly, dood luck for rvery one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast