+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 239 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Forex Traders Need a Business Plan (Just Like Any Business).

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by halim View Post
    my dear of course I think success in the forex market does not come from nothing success in the forex market comes from planning and hard work to get the knowledge and experience .Forex trading is not any kind of gamble or game , Its a real trading business for earning money form online trading. Kisi bhi business ko success karne ke liye humare paas ek achche plan ka hona bahut jaruri hota hai bina plan ke business me humen success nahi mil sakti hai aur na hi hum usme achcha growth hi kar sakte hai.
    Forex trading main sab isi liye aik business plan ke tara run karne ko kehte hain q ke is main humara hard work ka money invest hota hai or hmari galti ki waja se wo loss ho skta hai islye humain jis tara aik normal business karte hain isi tara se humain ye bi karna chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ****uate can take forex business for his career.forex is a business for all walks of people.student,politician,teacher,women,police all can do this business.if a ****uate take this business for his earning way he can make his life so much comfortable.our mistake also learn us.So forex trading loss give us lesson and learn a new think.when newbie trader get loss in forex they focus to get more knowledge and work hard,take more practice.and try never again to get loss try for take good profforex is always helpful for us, forex is the such kind of business here anybody can joint and invest and trade and earn more, besides you can trade forex as your suitable place, forex is also supply money for help.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course I think success in the forex market does not come from nothing success in the forex market comes from planning and hard work to get the knowledge and experience .Forex trading is not any kind of gamble or game , Its a real trading business for earning money form online trading. Kisi bhi business ko success karne ke liye humare paas ek achche plan ka hona bahut jaruri hota hai bina plan ke business me humen success nahi mil sakti hai aur na hi hum usme achcha growth hi kar sakte hai.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business metre reader ko successful karni hai to isko trading plan ki jarurat hai Kyunki Jab Ek trader trading plan banata hai to vah forex market Mein best profit ko target karta hai aur apne Lash ko minimise karta hai isliye isko forex market mein trading karte waqt trading plan ki jarurat hoti hai

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skamran View Post
    Dear koi bi kaheen bi kaam kar raha ho to plan to us ko lazmi bana na hota hay jaysay kay agar koi kisi factory may bi kaam kar raha hay to bi wo iss kay baray may sochta hay kay iss bar may nay paysa kitna kamna hay or jo paysa kamaya howa hay us ko kaysay manage karna hay to forex to phir bi bohat bari market hay iss may to plan lazmi hay.
    Kyunki forex ek business hai aur agar aap koi bhi business kar rahe ho apko hamesha us business ka plan karna padata hai kyunki planning ke bina koi business mai success nahi paya jata duniya mai isike forex mai business plan rehna chahiye hamare pass

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is also very dangerous. This is a zero-sum game. This means that for every dollar the player who won the other players lose dollars. One of Forex traders win big or lose big. You also have to remember that betting against some of the biggest sharks in the financial world when you are trading in the Forex market. You definitely need to know what can you do the same thing if you want to run the Forex trading business.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i always make a plan before entering the market and for forex i always change my plan every month to deal with that big change that happens to the market , but what you mentioned is very detailed and from other prespective that i really found it helpful . Because forex is a real business.You know that in forex market everything is so functional and well organized.You have to do better plan to get profit.Because everything is so open now.Without good plan you can not make good trading.Without good trading you can not be able to earn profit from forex market.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trader need a plan to trade on the forex business because in order to earn much profit and to avoid the risk they have to take the plan .forex business plan is a great thing that can help you make money and it tell you the way that you will make the money from at which time you should trade and on which currency that is things that you have to do if you ask me

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear koi bi kaheen bi kaam kar raha ho to plan to us ko lazmi bana na hota hay jaysay kay agar koi kisi factory may bi kaam kar raha hay to bi wo iss kay baray may sochta hay kay iss bar may nay paysa kitna kamna hay or jo paysa kamaya howa hay us ko kaysay manage karna hay to forex to phir bi bohat bari market hay iss may to plan lazmi hay.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I actually consider my future plan about forex is very clear that i am trading here 4 hours per day because i take it as a part time job not for a life time job accordingly Setting future plan in forex trading can help improve for trading spirit after all I change my life style by forex business in fact well, i was thinking to be able to trade for living that this is the key to the success of my own strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 239 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)