+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1508

Thread: 10 Steps to forex learning & Trading !

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree to the points mentioned and I would advice every newbie to follow the same as this will help you to understand the things more quickly and in the right way. Every step is clearly stated and things have been made easier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good thinking and also a good topic for a trader to help anyone.i am also a new trader and i think this thread help me a lot during forex trading.actually forex trading is the most profitable business so a trader can earn a lot of money if he follow your rules and your tips.actually i know forex is not an easy so i must do that which you inform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cbzer is an unknown quantity at this point cbzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very useful information, which is available for you, but honestly IM is not easy to learn, I said yes, and related terms are aware of this, you can declare that it is not easy to accept a new interpretation of a number of factors, 10 more will have a lot of time, effort and short vomit,

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for sharing the information to me so that I can trade forex properly when following the information that you have provided. so in that way I think this became the start for beginners

Senior Member nvd.adil is an unknown quantity at this point nvd.adil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good learning points. a newbie should follow these rules i think by following these rules, fear of newbie should decrease more than half because these rules lead a newbie to the good way of trading that can give better results. i would like to add little thing that with following above rules you should also use demo account for getting information.

Senior Member gusrohman is an unknown quantity at this point gusrohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes losing it should also be felt as well as merchant trader of shoes and clothing merchants also experienced a loss sometimes two things that we can not predict these often lead us into defeat and the defeat that is a little more we will know how to be a traders are able to control emotions and patience in dealing with defeat traders also learn to learn from that defeat was a lot of traders who managed to get the problem lies when the trader will survive the defeat that is the main reason why trader as a trader in a strong ...
    ============================
    .::if you like my posts please click thanks::.
    ============================

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post but there are no 100% accurate indicator but i can say that there lot of profitable indicators out there for example moving average is avery good indicator and also make sure you demo trade to understand it

Member menciusforex is an unknown quantity at this point menciusforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are success with own good steps. confratulation. good share for your experience. each trader could have own way to earn,to be success. but there are somehing are same. it is keeping learn and practice. don't drop off on the middle of way. forex is long term business. we will find more and more good meathod for trading
    Unlimited monthly bonus. register here now

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe these information will help all the beginners it is very useful and easy to do because you've written one by one it help to understand.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne bahut hi achche tarike se chart ko read karne ke liye bataya hai main is topic se bahut impress hu, Indianforex me aise aise hi post ki jarurat hai jise read kar ke hum traders ko kuch knowledge mile aur hum kuch benefit utha sake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)