+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    100 pis move ker sakaty haion wo b bo0hat e easy ay se kun ka jab hum isa main kam nhi kerty ghain toh humainis in s ekuch b ahsi nhi hota hai is leya humain isainmahant kerni chay kun ka jab hum ismainmahant nhi kerty hain humainuis main se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai or huamin ye dekhan hota hai buy kenra chay yaa pgher humain sell kerna chaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the rumor I mentioned, if you get 100 pips per day going for gold, but making sure that you have a large gold margin is a risky thing, where volatility is very large, but its value. If it's not a broker of many lists of gold silver currencies, now we have euros vs. gold and dollars against gold now. but I prefer to trade euros against gold when charts are more predictable than dollars vs. gold and when I was new to forex I needed 20-30 pips per day to buy now I am here a professional trader so now I can produce 100 pips per day buy must predict more than one pair if you think you will produce 100 pips with one pair then you cannot make.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28), seblak (2019-06-27)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say, if you want to get 100 days of trading gold points, but to ensure that you have a large space to store gold is a dangerous thing, volitility is very large, but very valuable. By the way, the list of silver gold brokers before, now we have euros and US dollars against gold and gold. But I prefer to trade gold against the euro, which is more than the dollar and the predictability of gold and Forex can make you rich quickly. Will you open an offer more than one day, the region is not strong enough to achieve what you want. Well, I once used this technique depending on market conditions because the market did not move according to our wishes, but we followed what the market wanted us I think 20 points per day from the forex market is not very good, I hope, more than that. Apply a safe strategy ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I believe it's very difficult to produce 100 pips every day. But at that time it could be done. When I usually get 10:30 pips every day. Because we have low money. and yes, consistency is very important for a trader on the forex market and if a trader has a constant income then he is a successful trader but it is not easy to get constant income from forex without good strategy and emotional control

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

wosh (2019-06-28)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know yet, actually I'm new to this forex game and I only know a few strategies that I haven't proven myself. But if you have a strategy, I also want to know that, and share your strategy with us. For someone new like me, I'm not brave enough to try 100 pips, even though I've tried it successfully on my demo account, maybe if I have a lot of balance, and well I would really like investing in this strategy but if you don't mind the picture A very clear strategy about this can be very helpful in understanding this strategy. I just hope you can get this and return to the forum

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope trading is easy to get 100 pips a day without working too much on the chart. But is that possible? Once in some trades it's possible but in every trade? I don't think anyone can read the market in one currency pair so lucky to get 100 pips easily. No one can do that, even robots. and you have to think about a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 points, even though he is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will open offers more than one day the area is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is very simple and easy, choose the trend direction by determining the two highest prices in a period or the two lowest prices in the same period, we may have to take targets with smaller trades that will make us do this trade better with existing trade in this business. and you must need a higher foreign exchange market study. Meet the best forex professionals who write columns and provide free tips and tricks to all traders on their website. They are very helpful for all forex traders who are really serious about making money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-06-24)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day earn karna eitna mushkil kaam nahi he thora sa time dei kar hum achi trading karte hue asani k sath 100 pips earn kar sakte hin es business min hum wait karin tu time k hisab se trade lagar kar es karobar min business kar sakte hin aur ye target bhi kowi eitna muhkil nahi he. Meire apne khiyal min 100 pips earn karne k lei humin scalping ka tareeqa use karna chahye aur different currencies pe traidng karni chahye.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day is possible if our strategy and analysis function properly on the forex market. so we need to invest our time in making a better strategy for our trade in the online forex trading business. so it is possible to make it and it depends on our investment capital in the forex market and if you are a long-term trader then you can generate 100 pips every day but not every day ... it's not easy to make money easily ...... ... it requires good time and effort for that you have to work hard and hard.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

halim (2019-06-26)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all basic open positions and security 100 pips every day, and a lot of capital and price action in a very dangerous trend analysis, depending on the trading plan for forex trading can range from one day to the daily advertising market, a range of trend patterns, trading plans and in trade long term we can achieve this target but it is not possible for a trader to get 100 pips every day because some time the market is very slow and we cannot reach this target easily. We must have a daily target of 30 to 50 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)