+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to reach 100 pips per day is not an easy thing in my opinion need to struggle to achieve it and also not every day we can achieve market movements 100 pips sometimes an erratic trend so sometimes we only use this trading system means we are ready to lose when chasing 100 pips per day and in my personal view it's hard to make 100 pips per day with simple shart, hope real people here use many different strategies with lots of sharts and change styles to evry invest and can't get 100 pips per day, you need to find a good strategy can get you around 20 to 50 pips per day that's good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Various factors are affordable and appropriate as an advantage for you even if you can reach 20 or 30 factors, even though it is very good but you will not Radi them, and you will start offering more than one day a place not strong to achieve what you want is 100 factors a day. I often modify my technique depending on industrial activities. Besides that, I also applied long length techniques and mid phrase techniques. and from my point of view that the points in the current money market are foreign investigations hard and if you have to think about a reasonable number of points and can be accepted as your profit even if you can reach 20 or points, he is very good but you will not be them , and you will open more offers to us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you will use a real Forex trading account then you can find out. When news comes, time is the best for trading. During news time you can get 100 pips per day. This is a useful business but requires experience and practice about Forex trading. When you get experience about Forex trading, you can easily get money from trading. and if you do that to get 100 pips per trading day with, 50 and get 50 per day if you have good capital then you produce good if you produce like that so we need good capital and a good experience for that then we can to generate from forex like that 100 pips per day because we last a long time in forex if we have good capital

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends about your post, I think it's easy to trade gold, sure you can get 100pip a day, even thousands of pips a day, but you can also lose thousands of pips a day if you play this golden monster. but if you have enough margin why not play. if you can hold ten thousand pips without margin call, I think you can play gold. What about the accuracy of the signal? 100% profitable or not. After that it was against the signal direction and it was only 20 pips from the daily problem. It's not easy, so everyone in the shortest period of time is a Richman trader

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all 100 pips daily open base and security positions, and lots of investment and price action in very risky design research, based on software systems for currency transactions can vary from variation to one day's daily advertising market, planned transaction design patterns and Risk in forex trading is to reduce the level of loss of supplements in every forex trading experience, because the risk in forex trading is a big risk, and it can be controlled using a trading system and trading plan because it is very easy and will make security trading

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I can say that this is possible, but it is too risky. I like strategies to follow trends sometimes I achieve this goal, but most of the time don't get greedy. Only lose money, like I do, if you don't experience an employer. and Yes, every trader can make this number easy, I think you have to work for 6 hours to get this number from one graph using 4 graphs means 400 pips. so you have to work for 6 hours to get your pip too, you have a good strategy to get your profits easily

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making a profit of 100 pips every day is very easy in treading Forex because it is a very fast way to produce big and it is a very profitable business and hence treading Forex is the best income place in the world. I think if you can step up with disciplines it is possible to generate 100 pips per day in treading Forex. and Get 100 pips per day on Forex treading is a very difficult job and I think that can be done if you invest a lot of amount and if you can become a perfect forex treader. I can say Forex treading is a very profitable business and this is a very fast way to produce but for that you need to learn and experience well in treading Forex.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per target is very big, I think and it is very difficult to get 100 pips every day, but it is possible to get 100 pips one day there is a very high voltage. In forex expectations must be made with the minimum level to be successful and to get 100 pips a day is risky, unless you want to get 100 pips per day with small lots, you can open several orders open at the same time, this way you can reach 100 pips per day easily, but if you open a lot that is too big at risk of forex trading you do

Junior Member Naveel123 is on a distinguished road Naveel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no difficulty to earn 100 pips a day. For this purpose you need some type of good knowledge and a use full stratigy. I have good strategies for long term that give us huge pips in market. Thanks

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can only make 100 pipes per day only if you have good trading strategies and also you have mind map. Without mind map you will never succeed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)