+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex_lover View Post
    well i think its not easy to get 100 pips per day ... i know that its not impossible but it is difficult .. so far i haven't done it .. i have just almost earn 50 pips so far ... but i really would like to know that who can earn 100 pips per day .. is there any person who can do it ?
    i additionally will earn 100 pip each day, although not day-after-day. there is merely 2-3 weeks in each and every 2-4 months once it is simple to achieve day by day.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

out to earn 100 pips daily it isn't straightforward even for experienced traders. if you do dont need to lose cash attempt to carry out your ideal, however it shouldnt maintain pips. and please, dont use higher leverage simply as a result of with 1 :100 100 pips it's corresponding to 1 :1000 10 pips. no, it isn't equal. 1 :1000 leverage 10 pips rather more risky.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

2. The Following User Says Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

lucky mufti (2013-03-27)

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro mujay market main 2 years ho gay hai .or main nay ajj tak zayada say zayada 30pip per day earn kiya hai.mujay nahi lagta kay hum 100pip ap per day earn ker sakty hai .ha demo main account main buhat dafa earn kiya hai.mager real account main 1 dafa bi nahi kiya abi tak.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kajim is an unknown quantity at this point kajim's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my point of view that 100 points in today's money market to foreign hard their investigation and should you have to think about the number of reasonable and acceptable points as profit for you even if you can achieve 20 or 30 points, although he very well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lill is an unknown quantity at this point lill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not very easy to earn 100pips par day.But sometimes you can do it.I normally thing thattake 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have less capital.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means open account for short time to take profit only not professionally trading in forex market and I think it is possible to gain 100 pips in a day by using some indicators of forex market and you have to download this indicators.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good question . sir
    ak din main 100 pip ya kasay ho sak ta ha . lakan
    can you share the strategy and the rule ? what indicator you use to make 100 pips a day ?? or only use the simple chart like you said.i prefer to trade euro vs gold where the chart is more predictable than dollar vs gold

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its funny this thread is like a blind man guiding the other blind man. This thread is empty. Its does not have a content but only a title. And I don't see any chart at all or any tips what so ever posted by the author of this thread. So I'm going to share some to you guys.

To earn 100 pips in a day first you need to identify pairs that has high daily volatility. For example eur/usd its has 128 pips daily volatility on average. So in short the volatility alone can make you earn 100 pips daily already. Second lot size. if 0.01 lot size earn you 50 pips if the price increase 50 pips then that means if you going to trade 0.02 lot size you can earn 100 pips worth even if the price only move 50 pips.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanted to ask about this, whether we are trading with leverage 1:1000 scale and targeting 100pips a day can be possible? because I had been trying to secure the use of leverage above and the movement seems a little influential, whether or not I do not know .

Junior Member mikha is an unknown quantity at this point mikha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a target pips in the forex business, I have a target of $ (dollars), I try to hit the target every day, and these targets will I get for 1 month, I have set measurable goals by me,

Member saryofx is an unknown quantity at this point saryofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips a day i think only happen on special days just like if theres a high impact news, but every day i think its not easy to get 100 pip only in one direction, but if you do scalping you still can earn 100pips or even more than 100 pips a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)