+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4xpips View Post
    sitijemain where are you? you start this thread since july, but till now you never post anything here, Because to make 100 pips everyday on a sigle pair is not an easy task in forex market. while you can target that on GOLD. Try respond, or why did you start this thread?
    I think he is no longer interested in being a member of this forum. The way to make 100 pips fastest is the use of news trading. But all news traders should remember that they should set a stop loss as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can u please share with us sample of this chart???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ivory2009 For This Useful Post:

sheno0 (2017-07-04)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    i am interest with your statement about the strategy make 100 pips a day.. it's a wonderful.
    can you share the strategy and the rule ? what indicator you use to make 100 pips a day ?? or only use the simple chart like you said ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you can achiece 20 or 30 oiubnts although he very well but you will not be radi them and will you open the deals more than a day areas is not strong to achive what you want

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hmbelal For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madhob View Post
    A range trading technique is a forex trading technique that can be applied to capitalize on consolidation periods within the market. First you identify the range that is at the moment taking place. Do this by drawing horizontal lines in your charts on the highest and backside of the range. Then determine the total variety of pips in this vary, it's best to use a range that could be a minimum of 100 pips.
    good i somtime using this Technic depends on the market condition as market not move acording our wish but we follow what market wish for us. so i often change my strategy depends on the market movement. beside that i also apply long term strategy and mid term strategy.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28), ntn (2019-07-10), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    huhu as i mention if want to earn 100 pip a day go trade gold but make sure u have huge margin as trade gold is a risky thing where the volitility is huge but worth it. by the way many broker list gold an silver as currency now where we have euro vs gold and dollar vs gold now. but i prefer to trade euro vs gold where the chart is more predictable than dollar vs gold

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Junior Member Throughput Technologies is an unknown quantity at this point Throughput Technologies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very not easy to earn 100pips day by day.But now and again you can make sure of it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips for every daylight hours.Because I give birth to a low wealth.If I give birth to a enormous wealth I purpose soaring control and take 10 - 30 pips for every daylight hours.I think you give birth to a lovely wealth.So try to purpose 1:1000 control and unlock a 1 luck size trade.Then take roughly 10-30 pips for every daylight hours.I think you will be able to earn lovely profit..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Throughput Technologies For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28), ntn (2019-07-10)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its easy go trade gold sure u can earn 100pip a day even thousand pip a day but u also can lose thousand pip a day if play this monster gold. but if u have enaugh margin why not play. if u ccan hold ten thousand pips without margin call i think u can play gold.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to earn 100pips daily.But sometimes you can do it.I normally take 10 - 30 pips per day.Because I have a low capital.If I have a huge capital I use high leverage and take 10 - 30 pips per day.I think you have a good capital.So try to use 1:1000 leverage and open a 1 lot size trade.Then take about 10-30 pips per day.I think you will be able to earn good profit..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tharaka17 For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that 100 points in today's money market to foreign hard their investigation and should you have to think about the number of reasonable and acceptable points as profit for you even if you can achieve 20 or 30 points, although he very well but you will not be Radi them, and will you open the deals more than a day areas is not strong to achieve what you want is 100 points a day I think that 20 points per day from the forex market is not very good, I hope, in more than that

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amero For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28), ntn (2019-07-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)