+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a beginner / beginner in forex trading it may be difficult if you want to make a profit of 100 pips per day, on the forex market is "High Risk, High Returns" You need to learn and practice more on a demo account then use small size real money to try trading forex. maybe you can get 100 pips / day with scalping strategies. and In my view, that in direct trading we can produce more pips, but here we can produce fewer pips per day. 100 pips is that fewer people make more than 100 pips, some produce 1000 per day. So I thought that was amazing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, maybe to get 100 pips in one day. But that depends on the start and planning of your trade. Because if you trade with a positive attitude and enjoy. This is not a big margin. Concentration, hard work, and enjoy profit are needed. and this is actually not possible because if you get it in one day you are not sure to get it on the second day because the market is sometimes slow and you will never know where the forex market will make big steps so stay with your methods and never get greedy making 100 pips every day is the culmination of greed in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, Forex is the most popular and profitable online business for the new generation. I think you have a big margin because gold trading is a risky thing where the volatility is very large but worth it. by the way many brokers register gold and silver as the currency now where we have the euro vs. gold and the dollar vs. gold now. and I once had it on the market, used a disease method, because the market couldn't really do as expected, but for us it would be for us all to market directly. And so often changing our techniques depends on the market. In addition, during long-term evaluation of engineering and technology.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the target of 100 pips daily can be achieved in the forex business if we can trade more than one partner and that is only possible when we have good knowledge and experience about forex trading ... and I think, it is too big to enter the normal market. however, it will be different when there is a high-impact news release, which can encourage the market to move on a large scale. USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY often move in a range of more than 200 pips in one direction when there is high impact news.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will never be sure whether you will make 100 pips every day because the forex market itself is never sure how much it will move on its own because expecting too much from the forex market can be very dangerous and can lead to account death at the end of the day. and making 100 pips every day can be easily achieved if you can divide this daily target by more than a few pairs, maybe four or five pairs targeting a moderate daily of 20 to 25 pips from each pair per day. this method will be much easier.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the discourse of my ambition that 100 points in today's money mart abroad make it difficult for their investigations and you should individually do cerebrate almost as cold and satisfying as you realize if you can succeed 20 or 30 points, even though he is very surface but you will not be their Radi, and will you include the author of the offer rather than one day the non-muscular area to achieve what you need is 100 points a day I assume that 20 points per day from the forex industry are not really statesmen and 100 pips per day is a pretty high target, but not impossible to achieve, and to do so I suggest you can trade on several different currency pairs and get around 20 to 25 pips from each pair, but you will concentrate on more pairs at once, which need more effort and more workers aan to do

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is something positive in the precious metals industry. In addition, you can make 100 pips daily of 1000 pips per day but you can still leave 0 CES made of precious metal for this particular animal, PIP, but in this case, you do not want to participate. Can enough limit 0 By reason, without having to depend on borders, I think CES might be involved in precious metals. and it is a risky and threaded platform if you study well and apply luck so you are 100 pips on this platform and earn well on this platform because this is the best platform for me and many traders

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remove 100pip line train. Gold is traded extraordinary every day with thousands of pips per day, but you can also lose thousands of items per day, if this giant gold. However, if you do not have enough margin is the main reason for this. If you have 10,000 seeds, even though I think you are in the game. and I think it's very difficult to make 100 pips today. But generally you will be able to love. I often take -1030 days. PIP is actually your capital from time to time. If it turns out to have high leverage, large capital is 1030-pips per day. I think you have decent capital. To try to use 1000 leverage a: heap size of 1 open trade. Then take 10-30 seeds per day in my opinion. Are you willing to make a reasonable profit.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my reading of the purpose of the securities industry today to point to an investigation of a number of points like that may be abroad and save and receive trust as income for you, however, you will be able to succeed where there are twenty or thirty. Even though he, however, you might not be able to open it and your Radi delay through the area every day, don't stand up to get what you want with a hundred every day, I believe that around 20 points per day from the forex market is not a good expectation besides that. and Well I sometimes abuse this technique depending on the situation in the market because the market does not move according to our wishes, and we tend to track what is on the US market. This is why I usually change my strategy depending on developments in the market. In addition, in addition, implement strategies for medium and long term strategies.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with 100 pips per trading day is a technique that can use scalping besides that we can also use hedging techniques to get 100 pips every day. but as a beginner we must be very careful in trading forex. especially want to get 100 pips per day. as a beginner trader you should not do anything stupid because it can cause us to lose more quickly and break easily. and 100 points for sure, life is very hard to believe. However, as a general rule, the distance is far away. I usually every 10-30 points a day. I myself sometimes in the capital. Use high leverage really 1 day 10 to 30 is a lot of money and take points. I am honest in the capital. So 1: 1000 leverage is open for business, size 1 ton and later. I had a decent PIP day 1/30/10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)