+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the best business of all others business i never use any robot i also think man is the best man are know well how to trade in the forex business accordingly But a robot can't be perform to know the market sentiment what can be possible to a human instead of Human Vs Robot then of the course wins this race human the causes is robot make human so Forex trading is the best business in the world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghulamfareed is an unknown quantity at this point ghulamfareed's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main ap robot pay belive na kry es main ap ko kabi profit ho skta hai and many time ap ko es main loss bi ho skta hai es ly ap forex trade manul tarika sy kry taky ap ko es main loss na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tips before use robot on you trading account :

1. Do not directly use the Real Forex account with Robot, do the test with a demo account.
    2. Make sure that the forex robot use in accordance with the manufacturer's default settings.
    3. Do not rely on forex robots work 100%, "remembers forex robot can not perform fundamental analysis."
    4. Expand sharing in forex forums. like in here.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because i don't use any robot right now but i am trading with my own analysis a let alone i think robots make profit with no efforts so it will be easy if we find good trading robot with low risk trading we can make good money in the year ause it the human brain who have made robot and But some time human are tired so they need rest but robot dont need any rest in fact the robot might be much more better in fundamental technical analysis using indicator

Banned aasakil11 is an unknown quantity at this point aasakil11's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the software are excellent, there are constrained in precisely what they might carry out. I'd personally advocate a course that will offers you ready-to-use Fx trading indicators. With them you possibly can make dollars upon Fx with no contemplating. This is handiest and also current wealth creation procedures right now. It might be used by everyone in all places with the globe. All you want is entry to Internet few situations every week, little while every time.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [ i think if we can do the trade with manual trading and continue the trade then one day we will be able to defeat the robot. it is dynamic in nature, the market is always changing with each new data that comes in but because sometimes you have to think out of laws to win in troubled situation with If expert trader vs robot competition each other then i think expert trader win the race and robot lose like Because robot have no feelings, so it hav

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    open a demo account now and i am using the robot for the trading, hope i will found good result want to see the robot on a real robot has demo account and test run on a live account and to show the advantages of a small investment

Senior Member md.anam is an unknown quantity at this point md.anam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While the robots square measure nice, they're restricted in what they'll do. i might counsel a program which will provide you with ready-to-use Forex commerce signals. victimization them you'll be able to create cash on Forex stupidly. this is often most effective and fashionable cash creating ways these days. It will be employed by anybody all told countries of the globe. All you wish is access to web few times every week, couple of minutes when. T

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice post , There are many traders who has learned from your post. In as much as i don't use or intend to use EA but i know there are traders who wants to use and don't know how to install on their platform , knowledge is power and no knowledge is a waste .

Senior Member suraj334 is an unknown quantity at this point suraj334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is really a robot can be good businessman.. or is he really produce some good strategies for a business market .. ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open