+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I was not aware of this and if we have multiple account with a broker and robot is attached in one account they will attached to all the accounts.I do not know if this is correct as I do not use robots but I will definitely check this and get back .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member satral is an unknown quantity at this point satral's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the right way to attach a EA to your trading chart. Also a trader needs to make sure the EA has been attached to the chart in right way and all the setting are correct specially the lot size. Although I will advice to trade manually and only if one is a programmer they can program a EA based on their skills and abilities and then install to your chart .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by si102224 View Post
    dear robot ko use nhe krna parta woh automated hota ha lakin robot acha nhe ha trading k liyay es say accout wash ho jata manual trading best ha
    hanji robot se badiya manual trading he hai lekin trader ko agar robot use karna hai to usko apne mt4 platform me Ea wala button use karna hoga,aise he robot upload nahi hojaata,trader ko settings ka button dabakar edit bhi karna hoga tabhi robot apne hisaab se work karenga..

Member usman56 is on a distinguished road usman56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kia yah acurate hai ap nay kabhi use kia hai ap nay?? kyuin kay main nay sona hai kay yah sahi nahi hota aur lose bhi ho jata hai is say aur yah use hi nahi karna chahye.

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most robot are being successful at asian market but when they use it on American market the result totally different so With this we can fine tune and understand the requirement to run trading with EA in safe way and we still have to monitor the trading by EA while interested in EA because it can help me trading can be easier but what I get loss and MC come to me like so there is no how the robot will win the human being

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ke mt4 mein ek tools aapko dikhay dega auto trading karke waha per click kare agar woh band hai to use chalu kare aur robot ko chart mein attach kare bahot simple sa work hai

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear robot ko use nhe krna parta woh automated hota ha lakin robot acha nhe ha trading k liyay es say accout wash ho jata manual trading best ha

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then do not expect to succeed using EA like From my point of view manual trading is still the best as All EAs make some profit at beginning then SL hit comes as if I preferred to trade manually rather than using EAs till enough for everyone but you should also consider that a lot of inexperienced traders and some experienced traders have suffered huge financial losses in Forex

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh information newbies ke liye kafi achi yeh knyoki unko pata na hi hota ki robot ka istemal kaise kiya jaye to pic dekh kar woh samj sakte hai ki kaise robot ka istemal kare

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can find it so useful and so important i will try to and see how it works, tht time i will trade with ROBOT i hope it works well for me because i heard that robots could be useful most of the times tha m our tnd can trade more than one pair at that same time and can trde 24/5 that a best oppertunity but beforelecting a robot we

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open